Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
InnoGames has released a new screenshot showcasing the game’s user interface and character pane, plus new information on the game’s item system.
The game’s closed beta is rapidly approaching. Players will be able to gather equipment and consumables during their adventures; since ships, not humans, are the game’s main characters, players will find cannons, crew members, and ammunition.
Players will be able to unlock consumable and equipment slots on their ship as they level up to add new upgrades including cannons, special ammunition, ship layouts, and offensive and defensive consumables. Players will even be able to change ship types on the fly, and manage their crew with five types of crew members, each with special bonuses.
InnoGames also publishes Forge of Empires and Tribal Wars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Bolstered by Third Set, Armies of Myth
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing the third set for the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate.
- Heroes of Rune: Now Launched Into Open Alpha
- Heroes of Rune is an epic new casual game fusing elements of Multiplayer RPG and MOBA style gameplay. Team up with friends for Quests, Raid ch...
- Earthfall Launches On PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Holospark's cooperative online FPS, Earthfall, is now available across PC (via Steam), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.