Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
InnoGames has released a new screenshot showcasing the game’s user interface and character pane, plus new information on the game’s item system.
The game’s closed beta is rapidly approaching. Players will be able to gather equipment and consumables during their adventures; since ships, not humans, are the game’s main characters, players will find cannons, crew members, and ammunition.
Players will be able to unlock consumable and equipment slots on their ship as they level up to add new upgrades including cannons, special ammunition, ship layouts, and offensive and defensive consumables. Players will even be able to change ship types on the fly, and manage their crew with five types of crew members, each with special bonuses.
InnoGames also publishes Forge of Empires and Tribal Wars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Begins Evolution Of Combat Beta
- 50,000 players are now testing Jagex's upcoming combat changes to Runescape.
- League of Legends: Legend of the Poro King Mode Review
- While I am generally hard on the temporary modes as their short existence offers Riot little time for trial and error, I have to say that I re...
- Outcast Odyssey: Card Design Contest Hosted by DeviantArt
- DeviantArt and BANDAI NAMCO Games will be partnering for an exciting new character design contest for the popular Outcast Odyssey card battle ...