Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
InnoGames has released a new screenshot showcasing the game’s user interface and character pane, plus new information on the game’s item system.
The game’s closed beta is rapidly approaching. Players will be able to gather equipment and consumables during their adventures; since ships, not humans, are the game’s main characters, players will find cannons, crew members, and ammunition.
Players will be able to unlock consumable and equipment slots on their ship as they level up to add new upgrades including cannons, special ammunition, ship layouts, and offensive and defensive consumables. Players will even be able to change ship types on the fly, and manage their crew with five types of crew members, each with special bonuses.
InnoGames also publishes Forge of Empires and Tribal Wars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Newest Update to WildStar Introduces The Protogames Initiative
- “The Protogames Initiative” introduces a range of content for players to enjoy, including a new Shiphand mission and two exciting dungeons...
- Space Trials begin for Battlestar Galactica Online Carriers
- Testing has begun for the newest class of ships in Battlestar Galactica Online: Carriers.
- Crush Your Enemies Game Review
- Read the title: CRUSH. YOUR. ENEMIES. You are Spartans, Barbarians, Badasses.