Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
InnoGames has released a new screenshot showcasing the game’s user interface and character pane, plus new information on the game’s item system.
The game’s closed beta is rapidly approaching. Players will be able to gather equipment and consumables during their adventures; since ships, not humans, are the game’s main characters, players will find cannons, crew members, and ammunition.
Players will be able to unlock consumable and equipment slots on their ship as they level up to add new upgrades including cannons, special ammunition, ship layouts, and offensive and defensive consumables. Players will even be able to change ship types on the fly, and manage their crew with five types of crew members, each with special bonuses.
InnoGames also publishes Forge of Empires and Tribal Wars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Angels Closed Beta Begins Nov 3
- War of Angels Closed Beta begins on November 3, 2010 and runs until November 12, 2010. Neowiz will be publishing War of Angels world-wide.
- Battle Dragons Mobile Review
- In Battle Dragons you will fight alongside the legendary flame spewing winged lizards.
- Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
- United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend.