Juggernaut Wars Update 1.1 Now Available
Global video game publisher My.com is pleased to release a massive update for its successful, mobile action RPG title, Juggernaut Wars. Based on community feedback, update 1.1 features a full clan system, which is a great way to gather friends or form new alliances with other players. Together with clan mates, players will fight through brand-new group raids against the most dangerous enemies in Haradan. In the Clan feature, players can unlock and develop unique abilities that boost and power up all members of the clan. Moreover, there are new clan rewards for all the victories achieved side by side with friends. This can be traded for new powerful fighters; the horrifying herald of death Arzgar, fierce spirit of flame Hitay, and the deadly Naga prince Amok.
Update 1.1 implements great optimization changes such as, faster Elixir usage, auto battle mode for challenges, new gorgeous animations, and a fully reworked user interface. New dialogues will help players to understand storyline better and increase level of immersion into the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChangYou announces Renaissance Heroes
- Renaissance Heroes has been announced by ChangYou, publishers of Dragon Oath and Sword Girls.
- Luvinia World recieves new content expansion
- Thousands of players have already started the New Years in Luvinia with epic monster battles and glorious achievements. The newly released exp...
- DC Universe Online and Planetside 2 Heading to Playstation 4
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that DC Universe™ Online and PlanetSide®2 will be heading to the much-anticipated PlayS...