Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, a match-three-style puzzle combat video game. Developed by Invictus Games, this original title sets players on a grand quest to explore strange realms, grow in skill and might, and safeguard the lands from terrifying enemy horrors.
The full experience of Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend encompasses over 100 stages and thousands of possible puzzle combinations. Players choose from one of three classes – Warrior, Rogue or Mage – then duel enemy combatants on a sprawling puzzle battlefield. Matching three or more gems will unleash one of several dozen possible devastating spells or attacks on foes, wiping them out before they can return the favor.
Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend opens players to a vast world of exploration, teeming with special event locations to discover, hordes of perilous threats to conquer and arsenals of weaponry and enhancements to amass. Achievements add special challenges to the journey while leaderboards and a competitive Arena Mode let champions duke it out for online hero status.
For the latest details on BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. titles, please visit http://www.bandainamcogames.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Review
- There have been a ton of mixed reactions to the Warlords of Draenor; I watched someone have an 1100 hour wait just to log into the game.
- Hawken raises over $10 million
- Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.
- Cynane the Queen Slayer Joins the Total War: ARENA Battlefield
- Cynane the Queen Slayer, the brilliant female military strategist and field commander, is available to play in a new update that is live now.