Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, a match-three-style puzzle combat video game. Developed by Invictus Games, this original title sets players on a grand quest to explore strange realms, grow in skill and might, and safeguard the lands from terrifying enemy horrors.
The full experience of Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend encompasses over 100 stages and thousands of possible puzzle combinations. Players choose from one of three classes – Warrior, Rogue or Mage – then duel enemy combatants on a sprawling puzzle battlefield. Matching three or more gems will unleash one of several dozen possible devastating spells or attacks on foes, wiping them out before they can return the favor.
Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend opens players to a vast world of exploration, teeming with special event locations to discover, hordes of perilous threats to conquer and arsenals of weaponry and enhancements to amass. Achievements add special challenges to the journey while leaderboards and a competitive Arena Mode let champions duke it out for online hero status.
For the latest details on BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. titles, please visit http://www.bandainamcogames.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Global Tournament & First PvE Content Coming To HEX: Shards of Fate
- HEX Entertainment and Gameforge recently updated with the first single-player PvE content for Hex: Shards of Fate.
- Seven Souls Online begins closed beta
- Neowiz Games has announced the beginning of closed beta testing for its newest MMORPG, Seven Souls Online.
- Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
- InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal W...