Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, a match-three-style puzzle combat video game. Developed by Invictus Games, this original title sets players on a grand quest to explore strange realms, grow in skill and might, and safeguard the lands from terrifying enemy horrors.
The full experience of Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend encompasses over 100 stages and thousands of possible puzzle combinations. Players choose from one of three classes – Warrior, Rogue or Mage – then duel enemy combatants on a sprawling puzzle battlefield. Matching three or more gems will unleash one of several dozen possible devastating spells or attacks on foes, wiping them out before they can return the favor.
Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend opens players to a vast world of exploration, teeming with special event locations to discover, hordes of perilous threats to conquer and arsenals of weaponry and enhancements to amass. Achievements add special challenges to the journey while leaderboards and a competitive Arena Mode let champions duke it out for online hero status.
For the latest details on BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. titles, please visit http://www.bandainamcogames.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #14: Public Test Servers
- Not a lot of news this week, unfortunately. But, there's been a lot of time spent in the PTS, specifically in the new Conquest Map.
- Blacklight Retribution releases Helodeck
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the new Helodeck map for Blacklight Retribution.
- Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
- NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passiona...