Jagged Alliance: Flashback Gets Last Major Update
Ahead of Jagged Alliance: Flashback’s October 21st launch, Full Control has today released the last major content update before launch. In addition to unlocking the Angetta and Secret Sectors, making the game now content complete, Full Control has implemented an Energy System, a Morale System, new weapons and a strategic map overhaul. Players can download the Early Access version of Jagged Alliance: Flashback already at its final retail price of $29.99, £24.99, €29.99: http://store.steampowered.com/
New Jagged Alliance: Flashback Update Features:
- Energy System: The energy system aims to create the feeling of exhaustion or vigoration at appropriate times. A unit will run low on energy after sprinting for several consecutive turns, simulating being out of breath, exhaustion or even unconsciousness.
- Morale System: Every mercenary has their own morale rating. If a unit is shot the morale is reduced. This can cause both the enemy and the player to panic, run away or make deadly mistakes.
- Drop & Loot system: has been substantially revised, containers are now accessible throughout the game.
- New enemy spawn system: provides enemies with more varied equipment according to specific experience level and assigns them to unique squads.
- Improved enemy AI: enemies will now go into cover, move or change stance and use their equipment to the best of their ability
- 15 new iconic weapons: New handguns, SMGs, assault- and sniper rifles
- All Sectors unlocked: All Sectors from the final game can now be accessed and explored!
- Strategic Map UI Overhaul
For more info, visit http://www.jaggedallianceflashback.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizardry Online Officially Launches
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.
- Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
- Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform.
- Infinity Wars Beams In Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Lightmare Studios announces the upcoming introduction of officially licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation cards in Infinity Wars.