Jagex Announces Third-Party Publishing Arm, ‘Jagex Partners’
Jagex will introduce their third-party publishing system at Gamescom next week, entitled “Jagex Partners”. This is a part of their strategy to become a home for living games, as Runescape, their flagship title has become a $1billion dollar lifetime revenue franchise. Jagex Partners will deliver live game publishing and operational services tailored to developers specific needs. This includes access to Jagex’s living games publishing suite of services: user acquisition, digital marketing, analytics and audience insight systems, monetization design, billing, customer support and community leadership. Partner studios will also benefit from a proprietary tech platform that will integrate partner titles into Jagex’s live operations ecosystem – including player account management and authentication, monetization, virtual currency management, distribution, hosting and player insight tools. Jagex Partners hopes to embrace the PC, console and mobile titles and in addition to Western markets, will offer access to Chin, which is the world’s biggest games market, thanks to their parent company (Fu Kong Interactive).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Terra 2017 State of the Alpha Preview
- Crafting is the most important feature in this game. That's right, not the open PVP.
- Dota 2: Three Spirits Update
- Diretide has also been added with this patch! The gist of this mode was covered in last year’s article and won’t be done again as the over...
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Preview
- Zelus tries out the newest expansion of SWTOR - guess who's baaaaaack.