Jagex Announces Third-Party Publishing Arm, ‘Jagex Partners’
Jagex will introduce their third-party publishing system at Gamescom next week, entitled “Jagex Partners”. This is a part of their strategy to become a home for living games, as Runescape, their flagship title has become a $1billion dollar lifetime revenue franchise. Jagex Partners will deliver live game publishing and operational services tailored to developers specific needs. This includes access to Jagex’s living games publishing suite of services: user acquisition, digital marketing, analytics and audience insight systems, monetization design, billing, customer support and community leadership. Partner studios will also benefit from a proprietary tech platform that will integrate partner titles into Jagex’s live operations ecosystem – including player account management and authentication, monetization, virtual currency management, distribution, hosting and player insight tools. Jagex Partners hopes to embrace the PC, console and mobile titles and in addition to Western markets, will offer access to Chin, which is the world’s biggest games market, thanks to their parent company (Fu Kong Interactive).
Articles You May Enjoy
- New York Comic Con 2014 Day 1 Recap
- Another year, another New York Comic-Con! The event that I’ve been waiting all year for has finally arrived. This year promises to have just...
- War of Legends launches new server
- Jagex has unveiled the newest server for War of Legends: Praying Mantis.
- Razer and Grinding Gear Games Combine Their Might for Path of Exile
- Razer, the worldwide leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Games, ...