Jagex Announces Third-Party Publishing Arm, ‘Jagex Partners’
Jagex will introduce their third-party publishing system at Gamescom next week, entitled “Jagex Partners”. This is a part of their strategy to become a home for living games, as Runescape, their flagship title has become a $1billion dollar lifetime revenue franchise. Jagex Partners will deliver live game publishing and operational services tailored to developers specific needs. This includes access to Jagex’s living games publishing suite of services: user acquisition, digital marketing, analytics and audience insight systems, monetization design, billing, customer support and community leadership. Partner studios will also benefit from a proprietary tech platform that will integrate partner titles into Jagex’s live operations ecosystem – including player account management and authentication, monetization, virtual currency management, distribution, hosting and player insight tools. Jagex Partners hopes to embrace the PC, console and mobile titles and in addition to Western markets, will offer access to Chin, which is the world’s biggest games market, thanks to their parent company (Fu Kong Interactive).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Releases Tribe Skills Feature
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the new Tribe Skills feature for its strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- Rising Generals: Launching with New Trailer
- InnoGames just published a 90 seconds launch trailer for its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. It offers a roundup of the ...
- Valiance Online Dev Blog Series Teases Power Set System
- Part 1 of their discussion of powers points to a primary/secondary power set system.