Jade Dynasty launching spring update on March 17
March 17th will mark the date for Jade Dynasty’s next major update.
The new update adds new Vitalic Quests for Ascended players level 120+. These quests unlock the Chroma Skill system, a new set of skills (including four unique skills per faction) that use a new Vigor resource. Also coming in the update will be Dragon Mountain, an area for players above level 90 to unlock in a server-wide progression to release Elysium. New gear, quests, and an updated UI will also be coming.
Jade Dynasty is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Forsaken World, Battle of the Immortals, Ether Saga Online, and Heroes of Three Kingdoms.
Jade Dynasty Gameplay Screenshot
JADE DYNASTY CELEBRATES WITH SPRING CONTENT UPDATE
Spring Content Update Arrives to Jade Dynasty on March 17
March 10, 2011 – Foster City, Calif., – Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today announced that players of its martial arts action MMORPG, Jade Dynasty, can look forward to the release of the Spring Content Update on March 17.
“Jade Dynasty has a dedicated following and with the 2011 Spring Content Update, we are catering to our most veteran players by releasing some of the most requested features including new maps, higher level quests and an entirely new set of advanced skills,” said Dean Sakurai, Product Manager for Jade Dynasty. “We look forward to seeing both new as well as familiar faces in-game on March 17th and with so much new content coming out, there’s no reason for players not to take their characters to the limit and ascend.”
More information on the Spring Content Update can be found on the official Jade Dynasty website at http://JD.PerfectWorld.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon's Atlantica Online Adds Massive New Australia Update
- Nexon’s strategic turn-based MMORPG, Atlantica, has just updated the game with a massive new addition – the Australia update.
- Plarium Launches Soldiers Inc. for Facebook
- Plarium, one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social and mobile games, has announced the worldwide release of the massively mult...
- Star Citizen Discusses Community Concerns About Delayed FPS Module and More
- Star Citizen, the epic space game with over $80 million raised in crowdfunding, started this July off to a rocky start.