It’s Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
Gazillion Entertainment and Marvel Super Hero Squad Online show that sometimes it’s good to be bad! With an ever-widening cast of playable villains including Magneto, Dr. Doom, Mystique, and the all-new shape-shifting Impossible Man, players can battle for good or evil in this family friendly online game set in the Marvel Universe. To celebrate the release of our brand new villains-only mission “Bring on the Bad Guys!” we will be awarding double XP for all players in both the Crisis and Regular mode versions of this mission March 22 – 23, 2014.
Want something more to celebrate? Marvel Super Hero Squad Online will be having a Gold Sale starting March 21, 2014. Simply purchase any gold quantity before midnight March 24, 2014 to instantly save 20%!
More information is available at the official Marvel Super Hero Squad Online website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Mythos, Angels and Dragons in Update 1.4
- GameFuse announces new content for Rise of Mythos, including the new Angel and Dragon race.
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.
- Nonstop Callasia Livestream and Giveaway starts May 11
- To prepare for the full release, Creative Director Christopher Natsuume will be be playtesting all the campaign levels live on Twitch.