It’s Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
Gazillion Entertainment and Marvel Super Hero Squad Online show that sometimes it’s good to be bad! With an ever-widening cast of playable villains including Magneto, Dr. Doom, Mystique, and the all-new shape-shifting Impossible Man, players can battle for good or evil in this family friendly online game set in the Marvel Universe. To celebrate the release of our brand new villains-only mission “Bring on the Bad Guys!” we will be awarding double XP for all players in both the Crisis and Regular mode versions of this mission March 22 – 23, 2014.
Want something more to celebrate? Marvel Super Hero Squad Online will be having a Gold Sale starting March 21, 2014. Simply purchase any gold quantity before midnight March 24, 2014 to instantly save 20%!
More information is available at the official Marvel Super Hero Squad Online website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Monsters Available Now on Steam
- Camex Games announced today that their Tactical Monsters strategy game has now gone live on Steam.
- WildStar - Now Officially Launched
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ are reigniting the MMO gaming category today with the release of WildStar, the action-adventure sci-fi MMO tha...
- New Wizardry Online Video Showcases Dragoon Ruins
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video today, highlight footage from adventures in the Dragoon Ruins.