It’s Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
Gazillion Entertainment and Marvel Super Hero Squad Online show that sometimes it’s good to be bad! With an ever-widening cast of playable villains including Magneto, Dr. Doom, Mystique, and the all-new shape-shifting Impossible Man, players can battle for good or evil in this family friendly online game set in the Marvel Universe. To celebrate the release of our brand new villains-only mission “Bring on the Bad Guys!” we will be awarding double XP for all players in both the Crisis and Regular mode versions of this mission March 22 – 23, 2014.
Want something more to celebrate? Marvel Super Hero Squad Online will be having a Gold Sale starting March 21, 2014. Simply purchase any gold quantity before midnight March 24, 2014 to instantly save 20%!
More information is available at the official Marvel Super Hero Squad Online website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge is Coming to Xbox One
- Allods Team has officially announced that there are plans in place to spread Skyforge to the Xbox One!
- Heroes of the Storm Li-Ming Hero Review
- Li-Ming is a ranged assassin from the Diablo universe. It’s generally agreed that wizards and magical mayhem are never far apart.
- WAKFU Raiders Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- In WAKFU Raiders, players gather powerful warriors and creatures to fight opposing forces using a unique combo battle system.