Ironsight’s Closed Beta Begins Today
The closed beta for Ironsight, published by gamigo AG is starting today! For the first time, Western shooter fans can jump into the incredible action of Ironsight! A free-to-play shooter boasting next-gen graphics and intense gameplay. Ironsight is set in a dystopia 2025, where warring factions, the North American Atlantic Forces (NAF) and the Energy Development Enterprise Network (EDEN), are engaged in futuristic warfare in a bitter struggle for power and ownership of the last remaining natural resources on earth.
“We a thrilled about the kick-off of the Ironsight Closed Beta,” said Jens Knauber, COO of the gamigo group. “The whole team welcomes the first players, and we can’t wait to receive the long-awaited feedback from this continuously growing community. We are optimistic about Ironsight’s future; it will surely create a furor on the shooter market.”
There are still three types of Founder’s Packs available for people interested in getting in, at the Soldier, Sergeant, and General level. Each comes with exclusive perks, skins, boosters, and also provide instant access to the closed beta (plus early access to the open beta next month).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armed Tactics Hitting Steam Early Access
- SkyBox Labs announces a new simultaneous turn-based tactics game on Steam Early Access.
- Brick-Force closed beta announced
- A new game publisher and developer, Infernum, has announced the closed beta for its first online offering: Brick-Force.
- Era of Celestials Now Available Globally
- Following a successful pre-registration event, Yoozoo Games latest MMOARPG, Era of Celestials is now available globally.