Ironsight’s Closed Beta Begins Today
The closed beta for Ironsight, published by gamigo AG is starting today! For the first time, Western shooter fans can jump into the incredible action of Ironsight! A free-to-play shooter boasting next-gen graphics and intense gameplay. Ironsight is set in a dystopia 2025, where warring factions, the North American Atlantic Forces (NAF) and the Energy Development Enterprise Network (EDEN), are engaged in futuristic warfare in a bitter struggle for power and ownership of the last remaining natural resources on earth.
“We a thrilled about the kick-off of the Ironsight Closed Beta,” said Jens Knauber, COO of the gamigo group. “The whole team welcomes the first players, and we can’t wait to receive the long-awaited feedback from this continuously growing community. We are optimistic about Ironsight’s future; it will surely create a furor on the shooter market.”
There are still three types of Founder’s Packs available for people interested in getting in, at the Soldier, Sergeant, and General level. Each comes with exclusive perks, skins, boosters, and also provide instant access to the closed beta (plus early access to the open beta next month).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous: Pricing and Pre-order Details Released
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced pricing details for the release version of Elite: Dangerous along with additional infor...
- Banner Saga: Localizations Now Available
- Independent developer Stoic, in partnership with indie publisher Versus Evil, today announced that The Banner Saga has now been localized and ...
- Villagers & Heroes Coming Soon to iOS Devices
- Great news, Apple Fans! Villagers & Heroes is coming to iOS devices, following the release of the "Starfall" expansion!