Ironsight Begins Open Beta Today
The gamigo group is proud to announce that the Open Beta testing phase for Ironsight has officially begun! Founder pack owners have been in early access since January 30th, and now everyone can get a chance to experience it. After successfully rounding off the closed beta testing and now kicking off the open beta phase, the Ironsight community has the chance to discover a heap of new, exclusive content. Players can look forward to four new maps, two new game modes, a new mission and much more. More information can be found on their official website.
● More than 100 original weapons and attachments: Almost 900 skinned weapons prepared already, such as sniper rifles, assault rifles, and shotguns
● Strategic drone operations: Large selection of offensive and tactical drones
● 10 different maps planned: Realistic and fierce battlefields & environment with dynamic in-game interaction
● Character customization
● Gripping multiplayer action: The fight for the last resources on Earth
● In-house Iron Engine™: Usage of dynamic surroundings and other tactical elements
● Clan system: Creation of own in-game clans, clan battles, and rankings
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N' Load Hosts Valentine's Day Weekend
- Big bombs are red, acid is green; Eliza and Tony make a cute/deadly team! Love is in the air in Block N Load this weekend, with the launch of ...
- SMITE Season 3 Round 1 Patch Notes Revealed
- Our first taste of Hirez Studios' season 3 for SMITE is nearly upon us. While changes are vast and wild, they are restricted to PTS.