iPhone MMORPG Fantasia Coming to the U.S.
Lemon, a Korean MMORPG developer, announced that their Smart Phone MMORPG Fantasia will be coming to Western markets with a closed beta scheduled sometime in late 2010 and a launch in early 2011. The game itself, Fantasia, cost $4.5 million and took four years to develop. Even though the game will be playable on SmartPhones, it features PvP, Guilds, Equipment, Maps, Items and pretty much everything else you’d expect to see in an actual client based MMORPG.
Fantasia Screenshot – Low Quality. I know. It’s all they Released.
The game will be playable on Apple’s Iphone at launch and will hopefully support other platforms in the future. Even though the game’s graphics aren’t that great, it’s interesting to see how well the game does as it’s one of the first few iPhone MMORPGs out there. There has been no word on whether the game will be free to play or pay to play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With RPG Series Persona in Collaboration
- From July 16 until July 29, powerful allies from the Persona universe are coming to Puzzle & Dragons.
- Grepolis' Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
- InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game...
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...