Insidia’s Open Beta is now live
Are you ready for some post-apocalyptic online PVP battles? Well that’s what you’re getting in the Insidia Open Beta, which is live as of right now! Bad Seed’s game is free-to-play and combines tactical planning and deception, as players dual in 1v1 turn-based combat to halt their opponents moves and demolish their base on the game map. The characters that make up your team are varied, from wizards, steampunk knights, mysterious assassins, and ninja all compliment this style of game. This is not a game you can simply rush through, but must plan and plot carefully, attacking or moving in most cases. Always be three moves ahead of your foe!
“We are delighted to launch the Open Beta of INSIDIA”, said Gianpaolo Greco, Producer of Bad Seed. “Now all competitive turn-based strategy fans can join the post-apocalyptic mayhem and refine their strategies while the game is still in development”.
It’s available on Steam right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Six Feet Below Zero update Available
- En Masse Entertainment introduces Six Feet Below Zero, the latest update for the over-the-top, anything goes, F2P, third-person PC shooter, Zo...
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.