Insidia’s Open Beta is now live
Are you ready for some post-apocalyptic online PVP battles? Well that’s what you’re getting in the Insidia Open Beta, which is live as of right now! Bad Seed’s game is free-to-play and combines tactical planning and deception, as players dual in 1v1 turn-based combat to halt their opponents moves and demolish their base on the game map. The characters that make up your team are varied, from wizards, steampunk knights, mysterious assassins, and ninja all compliment this style of game. This is not a game you can simply rush through, but must plan and plot carefully, attacking or moving in most cases. Always be three moves ahead of your foe!
“We are delighted to launch the Open Beta of INSIDIA”, said Gianpaolo Greco, Producer of Bad Seed. “Now all competitive turn-based strategy fans can join the post-apocalyptic mayhem and refine their strategies while the game is still in development”.
It’s available on Steam right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika Closed Beta Review
- A lovely looking MMORPG, Aika combines classic MMO elements with newer ideas.
- MapleStory Blitz Receives New Game Mode and Event
- MapleStory Blitz continues to challenges players of all difficulties and the Grand Battle Update will continue to do just that.
- Crusaders of Light $400K competition - last call for team leaders
- The competition for $400,000 is underway! Teams of players are competing to clear a 40-person dungeon faster than anyone else.