Insidia’s Open Beta is now live
Are you ready for some post-apocalyptic online PVP battles? Well that’s what you’re getting in the Insidia Open Beta, which is live as of right now! Bad Seed’s game is free-to-play and combines tactical planning and deception, as players dual in 1v1 turn-based combat to halt their opponents moves and demolish their base on the game map. The characters that make up your team are varied, from wizards, steampunk knights, mysterious assassins, and ninja all compliment this style of game. This is not a game you can simply rush through, but must plan and plot carefully, attacking or moving in most cases. Always be three moves ahead of your foe!
“We are delighted to launch the Open Beta of INSIDIA”, said Gianpaolo Greco, Producer of Bad Seed. “Now all competitive turn-based strategy fans can join the post-apocalyptic mayhem and refine their strategies while the game is still in development”.
It’s available on Steam right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring of Elysium Announces Gratitude of Dione Event
- Tencent announced that some brand-new cosmetics are coming to the battle Royale Ring of Elysium to celebrate 1 million users.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Monster Hunter: World Collaboration Begins Today
- Players who are level 70 in Final Fantasy XIV and has completed the "Stormblood" main scenario quests can undertake a special quest.
- Das Tal: Now Greenlit on Steam
- Fairytale Distillery received word from Valve that their PvP-focussed Sandbox MMORPG, ‘Das Tal’, has received the support it needed from t...