InnoGames Video Showcases Kartuga Kingdoms
InnoGames just released new information about the pirate action game, Kartuga, as the closed beta nears; the distinct worlds of the game, Ithosia, Kartu and the Empire of the Sun, all differ visually. While Ithosia is reminiscent of the Mediterranean, Kartu plays with Mayan influences, and The Empire is inspired by the Orient. InnoGames also released a video featuring these various locals, shown below.
The kingdoms are not historical replicas – fantasy elements and nautical legends are woven into each area to make them truly unique. InnoGames made a conscious decision to steer clear of typical pirate stereotypes when designing the backdrops. “We want to show that the wonderful world of pirates can be more diverse than what is out there now. Players can expect a lot of visual variety from Kartuga,” says Game Designer Philipp Arlt. The kingdoms are further divided into several sectors – where either PVP missions are played or PVE quests are available. Kartuga is starting out with nine sectors to be explored.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight Releases New 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Update
- Spider-Man: Far From Home, the latest Marvel Studios film has officially come to Marvel Future Fight.
- Trials of Ascension Starts Finish Line Challenge
- Forged Chaos is announcing the start of a "Finish Line Challenge" to help push fundraising for Trials of Ascension.
- Warframe Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Today, Warframe is celebrating its three year anniversary with all players with gifts and a special discount.