InnoGames Video Showcases Kartuga Kingdoms
InnoGames just released new information about the pirate action game, Kartuga, as the closed beta nears; the distinct worlds of the game, Ithosia, Kartu and the Empire of the Sun, all differ visually. While Ithosia is reminiscent of the Mediterranean, Kartu plays with Mayan influences, and The Empire is inspired by the Orient. InnoGames also released a video featuring these various locals, shown below.
The kingdoms are not historical replicas – fantasy elements and nautical legends are woven into each area to make them truly unique. InnoGames made a conscious decision to steer clear of typical pirate stereotypes when designing the backdrops. “We want to show that the wonderful world of pirates can be more diverse than what is out there now. Players can expect a lot of visual variety from Kartuga,” says Game Designer Philipp Arlt. The kingdoms are further divided into several sectors – where either PVP missions are played or PVE quests are available. Kartuga is starting out with nine sectors to be explored.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- Brave Brigade Launches Chapter One Expansion
- The first chapter rings in the arrival of pirate mercenaries and an expansive new set of stages for each Hero to lead their party through to v...
- Nutaku.com Announces Flower Knight Girl
- Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today that they will be launching "Flower Knight Girl&qu...