InnoGames Video Showcases Kartuga Kingdoms
InnoGames just released new information about the pirate action game, Kartuga, as the closed beta nears; the distinct worlds of the game, Ithosia, Kartu and the Empire of the Sun, all differ visually. While Ithosia is reminiscent of the Mediterranean, Kartu plays with Mayan influences, and The Empire is inspired by the Orient. InnoGames also released a video featuring these various locals, shown below.
The kingdoms are not historical replicas – fantasy elements and nautical legends are woven into each area to make them truly unique. InnoGames made a conscious decision to steer clear of typical pirate stereotypes when designing the backdrops. “We want to show that the wonderful world of pirates can be more diverse than what is out there now. Players can expect a lot of visual variety from Kartuga,” says Game Designer Philipp Arlt. The kingdoms are further divided into several sectors – where either PVP missions are played or PVE quests are available. Kartuga is starting out with nine sectors to be explored.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blitzkrieg 3: Business Model Change + Alpha Test Announced
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for their strategy games, have today announced changes to the business model for Blitzkrieg 3, t...
- Funcom Brings LEGO® Minifigures Online to Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Funcom, a world-leading independent developer and publisher of online games is working with Amazon to provide LEGO Minifigures Online on Amaz...
- EverQuest's 'The Burning Lands' Expansion - Beta Access Now Available With Pre-Order
- EverQuest's next expansion, The Burning Lands arrives on December 11th, 2018, but beta access is now available.