InnoGames Video Showcases Kartuga Kingdoms
InnoGames just released new information about the pirate action game, Kartuga, as the closed beta nears; the distinct worlds of the game, Ithosia, Kartu and the Empire of the Sun, all differ visually. While Ithosia is reminiscent of the Mediterranean, Kartu plays with Mayan influences, and The Empire is inspired by the Orient. InnoGames also released a video featuring these various locals, shown below.
The kingdoms are not historical replicas – fantasy elements and nautical legends are woven into each area to make them truly unique. InnoGames made a conscious decision to steer clear of typical pirate stereotypes when designing the backdrops. “We want to show that the wonderful world of pirates can be more diverse than what is out there now. Players can expect a lot of visual variety from Kartuga,” says Game Designer Philipp Arlt. The kingdoms are further divided into several sectors – where either PVP missions are played or PVE quests are available. Kartuga is starting out with nine sectors to be explored.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder's Operation S.U.M.M.E.R. 2018 Begins Today
- Gaijin Entertainment's War Thunder begins their annual Operation S.U.M.M.E.R. 2018, that will last for two weeks.
- Playcomet Launches Idle MMORPG Auto Battle for iOS and Android
- Playcomet, a leading publisher and developer of mobile games, today announces the official launch of global version of Auto Battle, a mega-hit...
- Star Crusade: War for the Expanse Dev Interview
- Star Crusade has been in development on and off for at least four years.