InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-up, including: Tribal Wars 2, the sequel to the massively multiplayer strategy game with over 52 million registered players, Rising Generals, the brand new real time strategy war game designed with the help of Bruce Shelley, Game Designer for Age of Empires and Civilization, and iOS versions of Forge of Empires – with over 14 million registered players one of the most successful browsergames of the past years. Additionally, InnoGames will host a 96-hour long game jam in the entertainment area.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica: Centaur Hero Raid and Mercenary Chironia Spotlight
- Atlantica Online has introduced new content with the Rise of Atlantis: Ascension patch for Atlantica Online.
- MU Origin Pre-Registration Now Available
- MU Origin will be officially launched in App Store and Google play on June 8, 2016 (UTC).
- Mission Against Terror prepares a May cool-off
- Wicked Interactive (Suba Games) has announced its May plans for Mission Against Terror (MAT).