InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-up, including: Tribal Wars 2, the sequel to the massively multiplayer strategy game with over 52 million registered players, Rising Generals, the brand new real time strategy war game designed with the help of Bruce Shelley, Game Designer for Age of Empires and Civilization, and iOS versions of Forge of Empires – with over 14 million registered players one of the most successful browsergames of the past years. Additionally, InnoGames will host a 96-hour long game jam in the entertainment area.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis Begins Collaboration with Valkyrie Profile
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis begins their first in-game collaboration event today with the classic RPG Valkyrie Profile.
- World of Warcraft: Blizzard Introduces the WoW Token System
- Coming soon to adventurers in Azeroth, the WoW Token is a new in-game item that allows players to simply and securely exchange gold and game t...
- Hirez Roundup #34: Silence is Golden
- Hello, Internet! I haven't been able to do one of these in quite a long time! I've been sort of away from SMITE and Paladins, but I&...