InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-up, including: Tribal Wars 2, the sequel to the massively multiplayer strategy game with over 52 million registered players, Rising Generals, the brand new real time strategy war game designed with the help of Bruce Shelley, Game Designer for Age of Empires and Civilization, and iOS versions of Forge of Empires – with over 14 million registered players one of the most successful browsergames of the past years. Additionally, InnoGames will host a 96-hour long game jam in the entertainment area.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
- Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes &...
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...
- Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Available Now
- Good news, Villagers and Heroes fans! Starfall, the expansion to the title is now live on PC and Android!