Immortal Conquest starts Season Three and New Skill System
NetEase’s Immortal Conquest rolls forward with the start of Season 3 today after players have captured the in-game city of Delphi, completing Season 2’s main quest and refreshing the map. Once this is done, players can move on, and enjoy the new Personal Tech System, acquiring tech bonuses like Architecture [construction speed modifiers] and tech commands like Ambush, Hired Artisans, or Stealth Marches, just as an example. Tech development allows for players to strengthen their cities while aiding them in destroying their competition in glorious, bloody combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel: English Release Announced
- International game publisher NEXON Korea has announced its brand-new strategic trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android as on...
- Fishing Strike Launches New 'Dark Volcano' Update
- A new fishing zone arrives in Netmarble's mobile fishing game, Fishing Strike, with the Dark Volcano zone.
- Shroud of the Avatar Pushes Massive "Entropy" Update
- Shroud of the Avatar has revealed a literal laundry list of patch notes for update 30.