Immortal Conquest starts Season Three and New Skill System
NetEase’s Immortal Conquest rolls forward with the start of Season 3 today after players have captured the in-game city of Delphi, completing Season 2’s main quest and refreshing the map. Once this is done, players can move on, and enjoy the new Personal Tech System, acquiring tech bonuses like Architecture [construction speed modifiers] and tech commands like Ambush, Hired Artisans, or Stealth Marches, just as an example. Tech development allows for players to strengthen their cities while aiding them in destroying their competition in glorious, bloody combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4 MapleStory M Tips & Tricks You Need to Know
- Let’s dive deep into the brand new Mercedes class and the highly anticipated Evolution Dungeon!
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- The Banner Saga Game Engine Licensed for New Title “BEDLAM”
- Stoic announced today that Skyshine Games has licensed its proprietary game engine built for PC smash-hit and Geekie Award Winner, The Banner ...