Immortal Conquest starts Season Three and New Skill System
NetEase’s Immortal Conquest rolls forward with the start of Season 3 today after players have captured the in-game city of Delphi, completing Season 2’s main quest and refreshing the map. Once this is done, players can move on, and enjoy the new Personal Tech System, acquiring tech bonuses like Architecture [construction speed modifiers] and tech commands like Ambush, Hired Artisans, or Stealth Marches, just as an example. Tech development allows for players to strengthen their cities while aiding them in destroying their competition in glorious, bloody combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark: Three New Pax Prime Teaser Trailers
- Today SOE released three new teaser trailers to tickle your fancy for Landmark at PAX Prime 2014.
- Global Agenda celebrates second anniversary
- Global Agenda launched on February 1, 2010, and is now prepared to celebrate its second anniversary with its players.
- 37Games Launches New Fast-paced ARPG Felspire
- Skip to the good stuff - create your guild and battle for control of the Felspire!