Immortal Conquest starts Season Three and New Skill System
NetEase’s Immortal Conquest rolls forward with the start of Season 3 today after players have captured the in-game city of Delphi, completing Season 2’s main quest and refreshing the map. Once this is done, players can move on, and enjoy the new Personal Tech System, acquiring tech bonuses like Architecture [construction speed modifiers] and tech commands like Ambush, Hired Artisans, or Stealth Marches, just as an example. Tech development allows for players to strengthen their cities while aiding them in destroying their competition in glorious, bloody combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 12 is Better Than 6 Launches Kickstarter
- Ink Stains Games have launched their Kickstarter campaign for the hotly anticipated top-down shooter, 12 is Better Than 6.
- Battlerite Royale Announces Free Weekend
- Stunlock Studios invites players to jump in their MOBA and battle royale mash-up, Battlerite Royale, for free starting December 7th.
- 10 PUBG MOBILE Tips & Tricks You Need to Know
- It's not always easy to get into Battle Royale games, especially on mobile devices. PUBG MOBILE's Medalcore is here to help!