Immortal Conquest starts Season Three and New Skill System
NetEase’s Immortal Conquest rolls forward with the start of Season 3 today after players have captured the in-game city of Delphi, completing Season 2’s main quest and refreshing the map. Once this is done, players can move on, and enjoy the new Personal Tech System, acquiring tech bonuses like Architecture [construction speed modifiers] and tech commands like Ambush, Hired Artisans, or Stealth Marches, just as an example. Tech development allows for players to strengthen their cities while aiding them in destroying their competition in glorious, bloody combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FIE Swordplay Now Available For iOS
- The International Fencing Federation is proud to announce the official launch of FIE SWORDPLAY.
- LEGO Universe going Free to Play
- LEGO Universe has announced that it will join the free-to-play ranks this August, with a limited but infinite free-to-play area.
- AdventureQuest World's Ninja Trainer Wins ‘Malaysia Ninja Warrior’
- Indie game studio Artix Entertainment has announced that AdventureQuest Worlds players helped send Drew Drechsel to the Malaysia Ninja Warrior...