IGG’s Castle Clash Shatters Records
IGG’s Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popularity soar, reaching a milestone of 70 million users worldwide. In addition to reaching a record number of users, Castle Clash was also named one of the top games of 2014 on Google Play.
2015 promises to be a big year for Castle Clash as well. The number of users on the iOS App Store is growing steadily, and this year will see Castle Clash release a feature unheard of in mobile gaming: native voice chat. With voice chat built into the app itself, players will be able to chat live with each other, plan teamwork, and talk trash like never before.
For more info, visit these sites:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Released on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced the release of Medieval Engineers on Steam Early Access.
- Warframe PC Launches Archwing Update October 24th
- The new PC update titled ‘Archwing’ takes players to an entirely new world within Warframe and will be released tomorrow, Oct. 24th at 9am...
- ChangYou announces Renaissance Heroes
- Renaissance Heroes has been announced by ChangYou, publishers of Dragon Oath and Sword Girls.