IGG’s Castle Clash Shatters Records
IGG’s Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popularity soar, reaching a milestone of 70 million users worldwide. In addition to reaching a record number of users, Castle Clash was also named one of the top games of 2014 on Google Play.
2015 promises to be a big year for Castle Clash as well. The number of users on the iOS App Store is growing steadily, and this year will see Castle Clash release a feature unheard of in mobile gaming: native voice chat. With voice chat built into the app itself, players will be able to chat live with each other, plan teamwork, and talk trash like never before.
For more info, visit these sites:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zomber Squad Launches New Server and Updates
- Omprus is launching Server 2, Apocalypse for their MMORPG Zomber Squad.
- SMITE God in Review: Fafnir
- SMITE has released another God! This time it’s Norse, but they aren’t a heroic character like Thor.
- Goblins Vs Gnomes Coming to Hearthstone This December
- Blizzard Entertainment today revealed plans for an explosive new addition to Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft®—Goblins vs Gnomes™!