IGG’s Castle Clash Shatters Records
IGG’s Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popularity soar, reaching a milestone of 70 million users worldwide. In addition to reaching a record number of users, Castle Clash was also named one of the top games of 2014 on Google Play.
2015 promises to be a big year for Castle Clash as well. The number of users on the iOS App Store is growing steadily, and this year will see Castle Clash release a feature unheard of in mobile gaming: native voice chat. With voice chat built into the app itself, players will be able to chat live with each other, plan teamwork, and talk trash like never before.
For more info, visit these sites:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawlhalla Launches on PS4 This Month
- Console fans of Brawlhalla do not have much longer to wait! Next week, the hit platform-fighter hits PS4!
- Deloria Online Leaving Closed Alpha plus Halloween Event
- As of 2016, Deloria Online came back after a few years of downtime and was recoded from the ground up. The 2D MMORPG is back!
- Phantom Doctrine: XCOM, But Better - PAX South 2018
- Phantom Doctrine is a Cold War Espionage turn-based tactics game without all that pesky RNG.