Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016. Pre-registration for the game goes live today, August 1.
Idol Wars is a browser-based game where players manage a Japanese Idol group, helping them achieve money, fame, and stardom. Players can recruit, train, and level their team of idols to face off against rival groups (AI and multiplayer), progress through quests, defeat bosses, and recruit new idols into their team.
Players can collaborate in productions to take down bosses together, or duel each other in rivalry face-offs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars: Halloween Event Now Underway
- In Triad Wars you are fighting demons, evil spirits, and a gigantic demon-cat in the culmination of the event.
- Unlimited Ninja Review
- There is finally a MMORPG that is fully focused on the story of the ninja. And as a fan, I couldn’t wait to check it out.
- Nether Online Public Objective PVP Part 2
- Nether Online showcases part two of a PvP brawl occurring during a SafeZone Nether raid.