Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016. Pre-registration for the game goes live today, August 1.
Idol Wars is a browser-based game where players manage a Japanese Idol group, helping them achieve money, fame, and stardom. Players can recruit, train, and level their team of idols to face off against rival groups (AI and multiplayer), progress through quests, defeat bosses, and recruit new idols into their team.
Players can collaborate in productions to take down bosses together, or duel each other in rivalry face-offs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Of Empires Prepares Update On Backs Of One Million
- InnoGames has announced its reach of the one million player milestone, along with an update slated for next week.
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/7) Featuring Path of Exile
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal in the Ambush League! Watch the team gaming it up and get a ...
- Noct: Survival Horror Game Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer C3SK and night-worshipping game label Devolver Digital have released online multiplayer survival horror thriller Noct o