Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016. Pre-registration for the game goes live today, August 1.
Idol Wars is a browser-based game where players manage a Japanese Idol group, helping them achieve money, fame, and stardom. Players can recruit, train, and level their team of idols to face off against rival groups (AI and multiplayer), progress through quests, defeat bosses, and recruit new idols into their team.
Players can collaborate in productions to take down bosses together, or duel each other in rivalry face-offs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Review
- Earlier this year when Guardians of Ember went into early access, I jumped into the game in the hopes to find something new and fresh.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 8: Uncharted World Now Available
- The martial arts MMORPG Age of Wulin released a new expansion "Chapter 8: Uncharted World" on 8th of March, 2016.
- Kritika Online Review
- Good quality Hack n’ Slash games have been a rarity when it comes to the F2P online gaming space.