Hunted Cow Announces New Beginnings in MMORPG Fallen Sword
Hunted Cow has implemented updates in their Browser Based MMORPG Fallen Sword which will give beginning levels a new life. Whether you are a veteran player or a new player beginning your journey in Fallen Sword you will now have a smoother transition from level to level. The changes will affect various quests and maps up to level 15. For a full list of changes please visit the forum here.
Composing Revision 1.2 Update
The development team did not stop there they have been listening to the players and will be implementing a new, exciting system called Composing. Players will soon be able to create their own custom potions within Fallen Sword. These potions can be used for personal character use or created for guild use. Hunted Cow have started a poll for players to vote on these changes on their forum.
Fallen Sword Game Features:
- Over a thousand levels worth of content, realms and creatures.
- State of the art HTML5 canvas game play.
- A vast array of skills and abilities for your character.
- Thousands of items and quests to collect.
- Free to play with no downloads.
- Trading and auction systems.
- Variety of exciting community events.
- Weekly updates and improvements.
- An active and dynamic community of thousands of other players.
Hunted Cow is celebrating these updates with their Fallen Sword community with a Booster Pack promotion. The booster packs will be available starting today on partner media sites. Players will be able to continue to enjoy the Fallen Sword world with a little boost from their favorite media sites.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Begins Open Beta July 27
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Open Beta begins on July 27, 2010 at 4 PM. The game by Perfect World Entertainment is set after the battle of Red Cli...
- Guardians of Middle-Earth Steam Launch Review
- While there is more to the game than simply marching up the three lane map (there is also an optional one lane map) and mowing down enemy towe...
- Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
- Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access.