Hover: Revolt of Gamers – Kickstarter Campaign Now Underway
Fusty Game and Midgar Studio has recently announced the upcoming Kickstarter for the recently greenlit title “Hover : Revolt Of Gamer”, which is currently in-progress with around 40% of its funding goal achieved.
Under development since october 2013, created and developed by the 3 young independent developers of Fusty Game and with the participation of Hideki Naganuma (the composer of Jet Set Radio), “Hover: Revolt of Gamers” is a futuristic 3D parkour game in an openworld, single and multiplayer.
For more info, visit: http://www.hover-rog.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Unveils Botany Bay
- Jagex has released their largest anti-bot release today, teasingly titled Botany Bay.
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Release Date Announced
- Swordsman players will soon be able to venture into the rugged deserts and wild steppes with the launch of Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland on Oct....
- League of Legends: Yorick Rework Review
- Yorick, the Shepherd of Souls is back from the dead. But not for long.