Hover: Revolt of Gamers – Kickstarter Campaign Now Underway
Fusty Game and Midgar Studio has recently announced the upcoming Kickstarter for the recently greenlit title “Hover : Revolt Of Gamer”, which is currently in-progress with around 40% of its funding goal achieved.
Under development since october 2013, created and developed by the 3 young independent developers of Fusty Game and with the participation of Hideki Naganuma (the composer of Jet Set Radio), “Hover: Revolt of Gamers” is a futuristic 3D parkour game in an openworld, single and multiplayer.
For more info, visit: http://www.hover-rog.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Magicka 2 Release Date Reveal Trailer Available
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a singer/songwriter of ice and fire, today published a completely fair-use trailer for Magicka 2...
- Champions and Challengers - Adventure Time Review
- Adventure Time is one of those enduring IPs that has spawned tons of games for consoles, PC, and even mobile platforms.
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...