Holiday hot-time in Dragon Nest
As part of a holiday celebration, Nexon is launching two special events in Dragon Nest.
Until December 14, players can check in at 5-7pm Pacific (weekdays) and 3-5pm Pacific (weekends) for a special “hot time” event. During this event, players logged in will earn different rewards, including bonus experience and drop rates, crafting materials, and Dragon Vault items.
December 7 will bring a special all-day event as well, granting anyone who logs in that day a +12 Rare Weapon Enhancement, Small Blue Devil Wings, 30 Goddess Teardrops, and a Scroll of Unlearning. Four special players on each server will also randomly be chosen to earn a +9 Epic Weapon Enhancement.
Nexon also publishes Vindictus and MapleStory.
Dragon Nest Gameplay Screenshot
Dragon Nest Editors’ Choice Trailer Now Available
Nexon spreads holiday cheer with special hot time events to reward players
To celebrate the critical success of Dragon Nest, Nexon America released a new trailer today featuring highlights from the game’s cinematics and high-level action gameplay. And to help fans celebrate the holiday season, Nexon is also running an extended hot time event.
From now through December 14, players logged in to the game from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. (PT) during the week, or from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. (PT) on the weekends, will receive a bevy of daily awards. Awards can include increased EXP, drop rates, party bonuses, crafting materials, jewels and even Dragon Vault items. A different item will be awarded each day.
Additionally, Nexon is calling for all Dragon Nest adventurers to assemble on Wednesday, Dec. 7 for an extra special one day log-in event. Players who log-in anytime on Dec. 7 will receive a king’s bounty of in-game rewards the following day, including:
- A +12 Rare Weapon Enhancement
- Small Blue Devil Wings (30 days)
- 30 Goddess Teardrops
- A Scroll of Unlearning
Four lucky players per world will also be randomly selected to receive a +9 Epic Weapon Enhancement, one of the most valuable item enhancements in the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Celebrates 5 Million Players
- Developer and publisher Firefly Studios today announced that their popular ‘Castle MMO’ Stronghold Kingdoms has now passed 5 million users...
- Playcomet Launches Idle MMORPG Auto Battle for iOS and Android
- Playcomet, a leading publisher and developer of mobile games, today announces the official launch of global version of Auto Battle, a mega-hit...
- Shards Online: Alpha Version Set for Q2 2015
- Citadel Studios, an independent video game development studio formed by industry veterans, today launched a new Kickstarter campaign for Shard...