Holiday hot-time in Dragon Nest
As part of a holiday celebration, Nexon is launching two special events in Dragon Nest.
Until December 14, players can check in at 5-7pm Pacific (weekdays) and 3-5pm Pacific (weekends) for a special “hot time” event. During this event, players logged in will earn different rewards, including bonus experience and drop rates, crafting materials, and Dragon Vault items.
December 7 will bring a special all-day event as well, granting anyone who logs in that day a +12 Rare Weapon Enhancement, Small Blue Devil Wings, 30 Goddess Teardrops, and a Scroll of Unlearning. Four special players on each server will also randomly be chosen to earn a +9 Epic Weapon Enhancement.
Nexon also publishes Vindictus and MapleStory.
Dragon Nest Gameplay Screenshot
Dragon Nest Editors’ Choice Trailer Now Available
Nexon spreads holiday cheer with special hot time events to reward players
To celebrate the critical success of Dragon Nest, Nexon America released a new trailer today featuring highlights from the game’s cinematics and high-level action gameplay. And to help fans celebrate the holiday season, Nexon is also running an extended hot time event.
From now through December 14, players logged in to the game from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. (PT) during the week, or from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. (PT) on the weekends, will receive a bevy of daily awards. Awards can include increased EXP, drop rates, party bonuses, crafting materials, jewels and even Dragon Vault items. A different item will be awarded each day.
Additionally, Nexon is calling for all Dragon Nest adventurers to assemble on Wednesday, Dec. 7 for an extra special one day log-in event. Players who log-in anytime on Dec. 7 will receive a king’s bounty of in-game rewards the following day, including:
- A +12 Rare Weapon Enhancement
- Small Blue Devil Wings (30 days)
- 30 Goddess Teardrops
- A Scroll of Unlearning
Four lucky players per world will also be randomly selected to receive a +9 Epic Weapon Enhancement, one of the most valuable item enhancements in the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Combat Mechanics Revealed
- Gogogogo.com today unveiled the combat mechanics for their new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter, Tata Blitz.
- Guncraft Now Available on Steam
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now availab...
- League of Angels II Officially Launches in Europe on May 19th
- Following the launches in North America and Oceanic region, League of Angels II will officially launch in Europe on May 19th.