HeroWarz Open Beta Begins
In a surprise announcement this morning, KOG Games released the HeroWarz Open Beta.
Designed to be open-ended with no more wipes, HeroWarz is available to anyone with an account. You can check the game’s technical FAQs for the list of countries with access, the game’s PC system requirements, and supported internet browsers.
— HeroWarz (@HeroWarzGlobal) June 28, 2016
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars Interview: The Origin, Enforcers, and the Future
- There really isn’t anything quite like Triad Wars. It’s part shooter and part strategy-simulation.
- Arena of Heroes Review
- The game is similar to MOBAs such as League of Legends or DOTA2, but with a turn-based twist.
- Devil City Available Now on Mobile
- Devil City, launched in late October on Google Play, offers to bring an exciting 3D zombie-slaying experience.