New update for Herokon Online now available
Development studio “Silver Style” has released a major content patch for the Dark Eye MMORPG “Herokon Online”. It includes a special treat for all TDE fans: the sequel to the beloved Blade of Destiny campaign and the new region of Thorwal.
The addition of Thorwal grants the heroes of Herokon Online the opportunity to explore a whole new region of Aventuria. Located in the continent’s chilly northwest, the territory offers many new quests, six new types of enemy, new NPCs and allies as well as Thorwal-specific weapons and equipment.
“Our goal with Herokon Online is to authentically reproduce the world of Aventuria,” says Matthias Freund, an author at Silver Style, “and with the latest expansion we managed to consistently implement Thorwal in the game. TDE players will recognize and love Thorwal immediately and also meet several familiar characters. The Blade of Destiny campaign deserved a sequel and I am happy to say we can offer our players a truly extraordinary story with varied quests that will be continuously expanded in the future.”
For more information on this update, visit http://www.herokon-online.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clancraft Releases New Lore Behind The Game
- The lore of Clancraft is detailed in this latest news and video from Gogogogo.com.
- Magic: the Gathering Arena - Interview with AliasV
- Today's interview is with AliasV! She's a streamer for compLexity gaming, and was one of the casters of the event!
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...