Heroes of the Storm Now Begins Open Beta Testing
Tired of begging MMO forum after forum for a closed beta key to get into Blizzard’s unifying universe MOBA, Heroes of the Storm? Well beg no longer as today marks the opening of the Nexus to all! PC and MAC players can now join the ultimate battle free of charge, as the open beta test is now upon us.
Players can download the game and start playing immediately by heading over to the official Heroes of the Storm website to get started. So get ready to unleash the Burning Hells with Diablo, kick up a revolution with Raynor, and seek vengeance with Sylvanas! If you didn’t get the chance to leap into the fray during our Technical Alpha or Closed Beta phases, right now is a great opportunity for you and your pals to dive headlong into our raucous online team brawler before the game launches on June 2.
Of course Blizzard won’t be sitting by twiddling their thumbs, as they have much more in store to improve the game prior to launch, plus some sweet lead up events! First, they’ll be celebrating the Heroes launch with a spectacular event in London, UK, featuring developer interviews, live musical entertainment, and much more. You can tune in from home by watching the live broadcast on YouTube, and be sure to join in the mayhem using #NexusCalling on Twitter and Facebook. You can find more details at http://www.nexuscalling.com/, and stay tuned for more updates about local events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
- A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games' upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis.
- Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
- The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on...
- Tribal Wars 2 - Unit System revealed
- InnoGames released additional information on the unit system of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.