Heroes of the Storm: New Hero, Battleground and Team League
Blizzard has announced that the new patch for Heroes of the Storm will go live later today and includes a ton of great updates. These updates include a new hero, battleground and team league.
New Battleground: Tomb of the Spider Queen
A brand new 3-lane Battleground that challenges teams to collect gems and turn them in to the Spider Queen. Once enough gems have been collected, her webweavers lay siege to the opposing team
New Hero: Sylvanas Windrunner
- Withering Fire (Q): Shoot the closest enemy for 25 damage, preferring Heroes. Stores 5 charges.
- Shadow Dagger (W): Deals 10 damage, and an additional 40 damage over 2 seconds, to target unit. This effect spreads to nearby units.
- Taunting Wave (E): Send forth a wave of banshees, dealing 30 damage to all targets. Reactivate to teleport to the banshees’ location.
Trait: Black Arrows: Basic Attacks and Abilities stun Minions, Mercenaries, and Towers.
- Wailing Arrow (R): Shoot an arrow that explodes for 200 damage and silences enemies for 2.5 seconds. Can be reactivated to detonate the arrow early.
- Possession (R): Force an enemy Minion to fight for you. It gains 20% Attack Damage and Health.
With Team League, players can create named teams with dedicated rosters in order to participate in ranked, competitive Heroes of the Storm matches as a group against other teams of similar skill. In order to participate in Team League, players must meet the following requirements:
- Reach Level 40.
- Own 10 or more Heroes (weekly free rotation Heroes do not count toward this requirement.)
- Create or join a team that has at least five members logged in and ready to play in Team League.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grandia Online Open Beta Coming July 09
- A new MMORPG 'Grandia Online' is expected to launch its open beta somewhere in July 2009 and its full commercial release later in th...
- SkyForge: All 13 Classes Available At Launch
- Pick your class and get ready to rock at launch
- Arena of Fate Returns on May 31
- The Arena of Fate team announced that the game would be returning for a testing session this month.