Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
Heroes of Gaia, the free to play browser MMORPG published by gPotato and various other publishers, just announced that their monthly acive-user population has topped 1,000,000 players worldwide. The game’s developer, Snail Games, measures an ‘active player’ as someone who has logged in within the last 30 days. Keep in mind though, this 1 million number is worldwide, which makes it a bit less impressive. Before Heroes of Gaia even launched in North America and Europe, the game was already remarkably popular in China.
Heroes of Gaia, the browser-based RTS MMO currently in Open Beta, has now reached a monthly active-user population of more than 1,000,000 users worldwide.
“We’re thrilled with the popularity of Heroes of Gaia and its rapid growth in the U.S. and Asia,” said Michael Chan, VP Global Business for Snail Games USA. “Since we began our Open Beta a few months ago, we’re seeing strong pickup in our core markets and are getting ready to announce expansion to several huge new regional and national markets, including India, Latin America, and others. Heroes of Gaia sets the standard for graphics and gameplay in browser-based games and we are seeing very positive trends across the boards.”
“Many browser-game developers and publishers claim traffic numbers which are based upon ‘total lifetime accounts,’” added Chan, “and this can be highly deceptive because many of those accounts are inactive. Our 1,000,000+ Heroes of Gaia users are unique accounts who have logged in during the past 30 days.”
Heroes of Gaia Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Closed Beta Coming Soon
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S. is excited to confirm that the Closed-Beta Test for GoD Factory: Wingmen began on yesterday for players world...
- Tactical Intervention - First Impressions
- The game is best known for being developed by Minh Le, aka Gooseman, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike.
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.