Heroes & Legends Conquerors of Kolhar Mobile Version Now Available
Phoenix Online Publishing today announced that epic fantasy strategy RPG Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar is available for Apple and Android devices. With fast reaction-based mobile gameplay, the game invites players to battle over 130 monsters in both story-driven and random encounters, craft their own weapons and armor, and unlock special abilities and powers as they play through an epic fantasy adventure. The game is available in the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/app/
In Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar, players are invited to build their own weapons and armor and lead a party of wizards, warriors, assassins, and other characters into battle against waves of lethal adversaries as they race to stop an ancient evil. Armed with both might and magic, heroes will wield the powers of ice, fire, and lighting against their adversaries as they take the fight to their enemies, gaining in experience and collecting wondrous mystical artifacts of every kind along the way. The deeper players delve into this epic tale, the more challenging scenarios they unlock, and host of new friends and enemies they’ll make as they experience the adventure of a lifetime.
- Fast-paced mobile gameplay
- Epic blend of fantasy role-playing and strategy
- Fight for glory in story-driven quests and random adventures
- Craft your own custom weapons and armor
- More than 100 bloodthirsty monsters to battle
- Dozens of powers and special abilities to pick from
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood & Blade Officially Launches Worldwide on Android
- Global mobile developer IGG (I Got Games) announced today the end of Blood & Blade’s Beta period, in order to offer one of their latest ...
- Tanki Online Introduces Mid-Match Equipment Changes
- In this latest update, AlternativaPlatform has enabled players of the 3D-MMO-browser game ‘Tanki Online’ to spontaneously change their equ...
- Iron Bit Releases Tutorial for Colonies Online in New Update
- Iron Bit have introduced a new in-game tutorial that includes a training camp to teach new players the basics of survival.