Heroes & Legends Conquerors of Kolhar Mobile Version Now Available
Phoenix Online Publishing today announced that epic fantasy strategy RPG Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar is available for Apple and Android devices. With fast reaction-based mobile gameplay, the game invites players to battle over 130 monsters in both story-driven and random encounters, craft their own weapons and armor, and unlock special abilities and powers as they play through an epic fantasy adventure. The game is available in the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/app/
In Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar, players are invited to build their own weapons and armor and lead a party of wizards, warriors, assassins, and other characters into battle against waves of lethal adversaries as they race to stop an ancient evil. Armed with both might and magic, heroes will wield the powers of ice, fire, and lighting against their adversaries as they take the fight to their enemies, gaining in experience and collecting wondrous mystical artifacts of every kind along the way. The deeper players delve into this epic tale, the more challenging scenarios they unlock, and host of new friends and enemies they’ll make as they experience the adventure of a lifetime.
- Fast-paced mobile gameplay
- Epic blend of fantasy role-playing and strategy
- Fight for glory in story-driven quests and random adventures
- Craft your own custom weapons and armor
- More than 100 bloodthirsty monsters to battle
- Dozens of powers and special abilities to pick from
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Halloween Events Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment released details on their Halloween events for Bullet Run, DC Universe Online, Everquest, Everquest II, Free Realms,...
- EverQuest Celebrates 16th Anniversary With Major Festivities
- Starting today, EverQuest is celebrating its 16th anniversary by kicking off a bunch of festivities for players to enjoy.
- Shards Online: Alpha Version Set for Q2 2015
- Citadel Studios, an independent video game development studio formed by industry veterans, today launched a new Kickstarter campaign for Shard...