Heroes of Incredible Tales Introduces New Content
In the latest Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) update, the Mythic level increased to 120. This update pits players against the God of Chaos, Virbar, who invaded the peaceful world of Intera, defeating the Goddess Eda and casting the world into darkness. Adventurers must now band together to battle hordes of vicious foes to eliminate the darkness that has enshrouded the land. New characters also await in HIT however, such as master archer Lena, brawny swordsman Hugo, elegant fighter Lucas, the beautiful Anika and powerful Kiki. There are also several log-in events offer players valuable items just for logging in, and players can also participate in a Special Play Mission Event to receive even more powerful rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Demo Impressions
- This weekend I found a bit of free time to play Guild Wars 2’s “Path of Fire” demo weekend. A smart move on ArenaNet's part for sur...
- Carte announces commercial release
- GamesCampus has announced it will commercially launch Carte on March 8.
- Legacy of Atlantis Officially Launches Tomorrow
- After spending time going over the feedback from their CBT, VALOFE is ready to show off what they learned from their fanbase.