Heroes & Generals: Introducing Paratroopers
Reto-moto is proud to introduce the Paratrooper as a new character class in the new “Quesada” update we have just released for Heroes & Generals.
As a US or German Paratrooper you will jump out of a Douglas C-47A Skytrain or Junkers Ju-52/3m plane and land at strategic spots on the battlefields to perform surprise attacks and help your fellow tankers, infantrymen or fighter pilots secure the objectives and win one more battle along or behind the frontlines in the persistant war fought out between the German and the US factions.
You will also be able to customize your paratrooper with new uniforms, as we have introduced uniform variations for some of the classes. In this update the US Recon, US Paratrooper, German Tank Crew, German Recon and German Paratrooper characters can get new uniforms. Uniform variations for the rest of the classes will follow in later updates.
The Quesada update also includes more ammunition types for vehicles, new personalization options for the US Bazooka and the German Panzerschreck, minor changes to the Town map and much more…
For more info, visit http://wiki.heroesandgenerals.com/wiki/Changelog
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Celebrates Their Fourth Birthday
- Trion Worlds is happy to celebrate the fourth birthday of their game ArcheAge today!
- DFO Global: Neople Hosts 24-Hour Livestream as Open Beta Approaches
- The development team behind Dungeon Fighter Online is currently hosting a 24-hour livestream to celebrate the arrival of DFO Global Version
- Brave Tribe (iOS) Became Tens Times More Fun With New Update
- G5 and Taploft introduce a major new content update to Brave Tribe, adding over 70 quests plus new crafting recipes and more.