Heroes Evolved Unveils a New Mode
In addition to the reliable and fun 5v5 mode available in Heroes Evolved, “Nian Beast Invasion” comes this Lunar New Year! In the past, Total Mayhem, Bloody Carnage (7v7) and Clone War have been available to play, and Heroes Evolved has built on the success of those modes with this mode playable during the Chinese Spring Festival. This Lunar New Year, gather up your allies to do battle in the Nian Beast Invasion! Players will have to band together as a specific playable hero to take on a massive boss encounter together – something not traditionally seen in traditional MOBA games. There are also new skins and other events, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The War of Genesis Gains a New 5-Star Hero
- Joycity released a new update for The War of Genesis, and in it comes a brand-new 5-star hero: Esmeralda.
- Conquer Online: King of Kung Fu Launches on October 30th
- After months of waiting, Free to play MMORPG Conquer Online has finally announced their new expansion, bringing the arrival of an anticipated ...
- ESL Announces Twitch Partnership and Exclusive Broadcast
- ESL announces that it has signed a multi-year, extensive partnership agreement with Twitch, which will be the exclusive streaming partner for ...