Heroes Evolved Unveils a New Mode
In addition to the reliable and fun 5v5 mode available in Heroes Evolved, “Nian Beast Invasion” comes this Lunar New Year! In the past, Total Mayhem, Bloody Carnage (7v7) and Clone War have been available to play, and Heroes Evolved has built on the success of those modes with this mode playable during the Chinese Spring Festival. This Lunar New Year, gather up your allies to do battle in the Nian Beast Invasion! Players will have to band together as a specific playable hero to take on a massive boss encounter together – something not traditionally seen in traditional MOBA games. There are also new skins and other events, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Fantasia Review
- Grand Fantasia is a neat 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG by Aeria Games.
- E3 2017 Wednesday Recap: Bloodstained and Laser League
- Wednesday saw the E3 speed pick up and a lot of last-minute meetings fall into place. So much so, there's too much to talk about.
- Dragons and Titans: Bilebite Dragon Now Available
- Indie developer, Wyrmbyte, today announced that a new dragon, Bilebite, and a new weapon, Winter Floe, are now available for players to master...