Heroes Evolved Unveils a New Mode
In addition to the reliable and fun 5v5 mode available in Heroes Evolved, “Nian Beast Invasion” comes this Lunar New Year! In the past, Total Mayhem, Bloody Carnage (7v7) and Clone War have been available to play, and Heroes Evolved has built on the success of those modes with this mode playable during the Chinese Spring Festival. This Lunar New Year, gather up your allies to do battle in the Nian Beast Invasion! Players will have to band together as a specific playable hero to take on a massive boss encounter together – something not traditionally seen in traditional MOBA games. There are also new skins and other events, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goblins Vs Gnomes Coming to Hearthstone This December
- Blizzard Entertainment today revealed plans for an explosive new addition to Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft®—Goblins vs Gnomes™!
- WildStar Reveals New Path Information
- WildStar's development team at Carbine Studios has revealed new information about the Paths in the game, expanding outward with two new p...
- SMITE - Darkness Falls Update Giveaway
- Do you want a shot at the Darkness Falls Battle Pass, and both the Nox and Odin skins?