Heroes Evolved Unveils a New Mode
In addition to the reliable and fun 5v5 mode available in Heroes Evolved, “Nian Beast Invasion” comes this Lunar New Year! In the past, Total Mayhem, Bloody Carnage (7v7) and Clone War have been available to play, and Heroes Evolved has built on the success of those modes with this mode playable during the Chinese Spring Festival. This Lunar New Year, gather up your allies to do battle in the Nian Beast Invasion! Players will have to band together as a specific playable hero to take on a massive boss encounter together – something not traditionally seen in traditional MOBA games. There are also new skins and other events, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Somebody is Buying Outspark!
- Outspark, the publisher behind Fiesta Online, Divine Souls, and other free to play MMORPGs is in talks to be acquired. No word on who the suit...
- Snail CEO Shi Hai Brings Black Gold and Age of Wushu Clips to GDC 2012
- Snail Game CEO Shi Hai was among those who delivered speeches at the conference. He addressed the theme “Breaking New Ground in the MMO Genr...
- Formula Fusion Reveals Summer Progress Status
- Formula Fusion will be introducing multiplayer this summer.