Heroes Evolved: Major Summer Update
In addition to the recent Heroes Evolved tournament news, a major update is coming for the title in the Beach Party content! In addition to new unique Beach Party themed skins, and a brand new playable Hero – Freya – Heroes Evolved is bringing a slew of new features that are set to breathe new life into the game. A new game mode is coming to the mobile title, called “Chaotic Strife”, and will feature a variety of differing but limited experiences to the game. First up is Total Mayhem, a mode with no cooldowns, no mana, and Aegis Siege. Clan Warfare is also coming to Heroes Evolved in the month of September. Participate every Friday and Saturday between 20:00 and 23:00 server time, as clans battle it out to prove their battle prowess to the world. Further details for this content update can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Discord Furious Wings Update Available
- Legacy of Discord invites you to embark on a new adventure in a mysterious and untamed land of danger and riches!
- Project Blackout introduces new map
- Players of Project Blackout can now play on a new map: Machu Picchu.
- Juggernaut Wars Update 1.1 Now Available
- Juggernaut Wars Update 1.1 features a full clan system, which is a great way to gather friends or form new alliances with other players.