Heroes Evolved: Major Summer Update
In addition to the recent Heroes Evolved tournament news, a major update is coming for the title in the Beach Party content! In addition to new unique Beach Party themed skins, and a brand new playable Hero – Freya – Heroes Evolved is bringing a slew of new features that are set to breathe new life into the game. A new game mode is coming to the mobile title, called “Chaotic Strife”, and will feature a variety of differing but limited experiences to the game. First up is Total Mayhem, a mode with no cooldowns, no mana, and Aegis Siege. Clan Warfare is also coming to Heroes Evolved in the month of September. Participate every Friday and Saturday between 20:00 and 23:00 server time, as clans battle it out to prove their battle prowess to the world. Further details for this content update can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle Crime in the new Skyforge Law and Order Event
- Players can begin their hunt for outlaws in the Skyforge “Law and Order” event beginning today, October 14, at 12pm Pacific Time.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Community Livestream & Economy Patch Live
- Aventurine SA addresses custom roles and the economy with its latest patch and stream event for Darkfall Unholy Wars.
- WWE Supercard Mobile Review
- I grew up loving the WWE franchise. I was already a fan of the then still young Undertaker when he was rising up the WWE (then known as WWF) l...