Heroes Evolved: Major Summer Update
In addition to the recent Heroes Evolved tournament news, a major update is coming for the title in the Beach Party content! In addition to new unique Beach Party themed skins, and a brand new playable Hero – Freya – Heroes Evolved is bringing a slew of new features that are set to breathe new life into the game. A new game mode is coming to the mobile title, called “Chaotic Strife”, and will feature a variety of differing but limited experiences to the game. First up is Total Mayhem, a mode with no cooldowns, no mana, and Aegis Siege. Clan Warfare is also coming to Heroes Evolved in the month of September. Participate every Friday and Saturday between 20:00 and 23:00 server time, as clans battle it out to prove their battle prowess to the world. Further details for this content update can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: Latest Details Revealed on Heavensward Update
- During this past weekend’s Fan Festival event in Tokyo, Japan, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® director / producer Naoki Yoshida shared ...
- Guild Launch Announces Exclusive Partnership with Artix Entertainment
- Guild Launch, the world's leading guild hosting and community management platform, has become an exclusive partner of Artix Entertainment...
- Brawl Busters Lights An Inferno
- The Buster's Inferno lights up a new update for Brawl Busters.