Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.
Described as being “well suited for avid fans of the likes of League of Legends or Dota,” Heroes Evolved is a free-to-play MOBA friendly to new players and veterans alike.
In October, Heroes Evolved will get a UI overhaul, macOS support, a tournament mode, and several new languages. Even more modes are in the work as well, including a dungeon crawling PvE experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defy Gravity in Lawbreakers, Available Now
- Possibly the most fast-paced and ultra-competitive FPS to come out in years, Lawbreakers defies both expectations and gravity.
- Dino War Reveals Game Features
- The mobile survival strategy game, Dino War revealed several gameplay details for the battle to save humanity.
- Hero Commander: Drake Rider Unit Revealed
- Drake Rider can control the enemy and deal massive damage. This means that the Drake Rider can play the biggest role if he strikes first. In o...