Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.
Described as being “well suited for avid fans of the likes of League of Legends or Dota,” Heroes Evolved is a free-to-play MOBA friendly to new players and veterans alike.
In October, Heroes Evolved will get a UI overhaul, macOS support, a tournament mode, and several new languages. Even more modes are in the work as well, including a dungeon crawling PvE experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Open Beta Experience
- Games of Glory takes a lot of things from other MOBAs and puts them together into a really nice package.
- SkyForge - New MMO created by Allods dev team revealed
- Today, My.com and Obsidian Entertainment has announced Skyforge, a new MMORPG gaming experiences for PCs.
- Hearthstone: HCT Winter Championship Recap
- The top players from around the world gathered in the Bahamas last week to fight for their piece of that incredible $250,00 dollar prize pool