Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.
Described as being “well suited for avid fans of the likes of League of Legends or Dota,” Heroes Evolved is a free-to-play MOBA friendly to new players and veterans alike.
In October, Heroes Evolved will get a UI overhaul, macOS support, a tournament mode, and several new languages. Even more modes are in the work as well, including a dungeon crawling PvE experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
- Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
- Petroglyph Launches Battle For Graxia With New Replay Mode and More
- Petroglyph® today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia™, has launched with a new ...
- Rift 2015 Review
- Set in a world shaped by elements and torn by an epic battle of good and evil, players take the role of fallen heroes called back to life.