Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
In Hello Hero, players, known as “Guardians”, assemble teams to defend their home of Armon against the Keronic threat, pursuing them through over 100 missions, dungeons, boss raids, and more. With The Keronic Strikes Back, Fincon seeks to build upon the unique gameplay of Hello Hero with a host of new features, including new heroes, unlockable maps, innovative guild systems, fresh play mechanics, and a deeper, immersive storyline.
Hello Hero is a Free-to-Play game available for the iOS, Google Play and Facebook platforms. For more details, visit www.facebook.com/helloherogame
Articles You May Enjoy
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward Patch 3.15 now live
- SQUARE ENIX® announced the release of Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward™’s latest update, Patch 3.15.
- Dragon Awaken News - Closed Beta Begins February 28
- Upcoming SRPG browser MMO, Dragon Awaken, will hold closed beta from February 28 through March 8.
- Imagine Nations kicks off a second crowd-funding campaign
- Recently, a new indie development group called "Cat Banana Studios" has been showcasing their new adventure game, Imagine Nations, ...