Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
In Hello Hero, players, known as “Guardians”, assemble teams to defend their home of Armon against the Keronic threat, pursuing them through over 100 missions, dungeons, boss raids, and more. With The Keronic Strikes Back, Fincon seeks to build upon the unique gameplay of Hello Hero with a host of new features, including new heroes, unlockable maps, innovative guild systems, fresh play mechanics, and a deeper, immersive storyline.
Hello Hero is a Free-to-Play game available for the iOS, Google Play and Facebook platforms. For more details, visit www.facebook.com/helloherogame
Articles You May Enjoy
- gumi Reveals 'Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner' With New Video
- gumi offered their first look at their upcoming JRPG, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, which will hit Western Territories in the Summer.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/9) Featuring Heroes of the Storm and Smite
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Era of Celestials Reveals All-New Team Battle 'Chaos Incubus'
- Era of Celestials is putting the players' input first again, with this new cross-server/team battle event, Chaos Incubus.