Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
In Hello Hero, players, known as “Guardians”, assemble teams to defend their home of Armon against the Keronic threat, pursuing them through over 100 missions, dungeons, boss raids, and more. With The Keronic Strikes Back, Fincon seeks to build upon the unique gameplay of Hello Hero with a host of new features, including new heroes, unlockable maps, innovative guild systems, fresh play mechanics, and a deeper, immersive storyline.
Hello Hero is a Free-to-Play game available for the iOS, Google Play and Facebook platforms. For more details, visit www.facebook.com/helloherogame
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
- ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today.
- Planet Calypso: Eomon migration period is here
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- SOE Announces Halloween Events & More
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across its games portfolio,...