Hellgate announces September events
Hellgate Global has launched several events for its players this month, including:
– “Join the Ranks,” granting rewards for recruiting new players in the game;
– Experience boosts through the “Condition System”;
– “Hell Rush” (on specific dates) that doubles experience;
– An extension on “Level and Be Rewarded,” granting additional rewards for leveling;
– “Tools of the Trade,” letting players earn premium items and daily supplies;
– “Boss Time Attack!”, where players may earn rewards by defeating a boss under time limits.
Hellgate is published by T3Fun, which also publishes CardMon Hero.
Hellgate Gameplay Screenshot
Hellgate Global Launches an All-Out War Against Demons with September Events
Hellgate Global Opens Its Third Month with a Series of Exciting Events for Both New and Veteran Players
LOS ANGELES – September 1, 2011
T3Fun today announced a number of in-game events for Hellgate Global in September to amp up its players in the battle against demons. The brutal combat continues and the remaining heroes of mankind need all the help they can get in order to win the fight for survival. In its mission to defeat the demons and destroy Hellgate, mankind is focusing on the following areas through a number of events:
The heroes of mankind are launching a “Join the Ranks” event to increase their manpower. Every hero that recruits an additional troop suitable for mankind’s army will have the opportunity to receive exciting rewards. This is an event no hero will want to miss.
In order to help strengthen mankind’s troops, a series of leveling events are being launched. The “Condition System” is back, giving heroes the experience boost they need whenever they enter battle. Additionally, heroes will be exposed to “Hell Rush” on specified dates this September, effectively doubling the experience earned on those days. Lastly, as a reward for heroes that are training hard and achieving new levels, the “Level and Be Rewarded” event will be extended through this September.
The war against demons requires heavy resources, and heroes will be given supply aids to be better equipped for the fight. In the “Tools of the Trade” event, heroes will be given the chance to receive premium items that aren’t available in the cash shop. Also, heroes will continue to receive Daily Supplies from Supply Soldier Teo in Greenwich Station.
Heroes will be given the chance to display the results of their training through the “Boss Time Attack!” Heroes can sign up for a special challenge to kill a Dungeon Boss under a certain time limit. Heroes that conquer the challenge, in the least amount of time, will be handsomely rewarded.
As the war to save the human race continues, take part in these Hellgate Global events for the month of September to unlock even more challenges and rewards. No hero will want to miss this opportunity, so rally the troops, strengthen your equipment, and join the battle!
Connect with Hellgate on:
– Official Website: hellgate.t3fun.com
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/HellgateGlobal
– Twitter: www.twitter.com/hellgateglobal
– Youtube: www.youtube.com/hellgateglobal
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front Update - 1 New Character / 5 New Clothes / 2 Primary Weapons
- Soldier Front adds new update. 5 New pieces of clothing, 1 new character and 2 new primary weapons.
- Triad Wars: New game set in the Sleeping Dogs Universe revealed
- Recently revealed by United Games, a new kind of online-focused action game has just been announced called "Triad Wars", which is an...
- Combat Arms Asks: Spiders Or Scorpions?
- Combat Arms is preparing a "Spiders versus Scorpions" event starting this June.