Heir of Light Receives 2.0 ‘RESTART’ Update
Heir of Light is receiving a new major update, entitled “RESTART”, promising a fresh take on the game. GAMEVIL looked to provide new upgrades and substantial features with this new coat of paint. Players can now upgrade their Servants to their 3rd, 4th, and 5th Awakening forms via the ‘Servant Transcend’ system. There is also now a 5* Servant named Lenore, and three new Avatars: Leto, Charlotte, and Gretel. Heir of Light has also made many tweaks under the hood, thanks to player feedback. For example, when attempting dungeons, players will now have access to a Recommended Character function and a Friend System which allows players to send Friend Requests, gift and receive Friend Points, etc. Additionally, the game now includes Relation Effects for Servants.
HEIR OF LIGHT has been proactive and diligent about providing details about update features through the game’s official site and forum, as well as taking user feedback. While outlining updates, the developers have provided a Q&A section for players to be able to ask questions and engage with the team regarding the game’s content. To celebrate this, Heir of Light has an event where players can receive a guaranteed 5* Summon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online launches European free-to-play
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have officially launched Star Trek Online's free-t0-play model in Europe.
- Path of Exile: The Awakening - Official Full Launch on July 10th
- Path of Exile today announced that their largest expansion to date, 'The Awakening,' will launch on Friday, July 10th.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
- ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold will be playable for all current Guild Wars 2 players in NA/EU as part of an upcoming public beta.