Heavy Metal Machines Beta 0.0.0.597 Now Live
Heavy Metal Machines has shared patch notes for its newest build, beta 0.0.0.597. The update includes connection issue feedback and automatic training for new players.
- Added feedback for when the player is experiencing connection issues
- The feedback will be displayed whenever the following information is not loaded:
- Daily Missions
- News Window
- Teams Tool
- Player’s Cash and Fame values
- Training will be automatically initiated for all new players
- It is possible to exit the training at any time by selecting the option in the ESC menu
- Some texts have been altered, with the goal of improving new players’ initial experience
- Upon exiting or finishing training for the first time, a window will pop-up and offer the player to look for a match
- Added a loading status bar in the training loading screen
The full details are on the HMM blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- My Free Farm Celebrates Their Ninth Birthday
- upjers is proud to celebrate nine years of Mootown as My Free Farm hits their ninth birthday. It's time to go back to Mootown!
- Gloria Victis Revamps Mereley and Introduces Reputation
- The latest update for Gloria Victis introduces a fully overhauled Mereley, a new reputation system, and changes to the combat system.
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.