Heavy Metal Machines Beta 0.0.0.597 Now Live
Heavy Metal Machines has shared patch notes for its newest build, beta 0.0.0.597. The update includes connection issue feedback and automatic training for new players.
- Added feedback for when the player is experiencing connection issues
- The feedback will be displayed whenever the following information is not loaded:
- Daily Missions
- News Window
- Teams Tool
- Player’s Cash and Fame values
- Training will be automatically initiated for all new players
- It is possible to exit the training at any time by selecting the option in the ESC menu
- Some texts have been altered, with the goal of improving new players’ initial experience
- Upon exiting or finishing training for the first time, a window will pop-up and offer the player to look for a match
- Added a loading status bar in the training loading screen
The full details are on the HMM blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESL announces Intel Extreme Masters stops in Cologne and more
- ESL’s record-breaking elite pro gaming tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, today announced that events in Cologne, Taipei and Katowice are set to...
- Grand Chase introduces Leviathan
- Grand Chase's character Dio has just gained his third job: Leviathan.