Heavy Metal Machines Beta 0.0.0.597 Now Live
Heavy Metal Machines has shared patch notes for its newest build, beta 0.0.0.597. The update includes connection issue feedback and automatic training for new players.
- Added feedback for when the player is experiencing connection issues
- The feedback will be displayed whenever the following information is not loaded:
- Daily Missions
- News Window
- Teams Tool
- Player’s Cash and Fame values
- Training will be automatically initiated for all new players
- It is possible to exit the training at any time by selecting the option in the ESC menu
- Some texts have been altered, with the goal of improving new players’ initial experience
- Upon exiting or finishing training for the first time, a window will pop-up and offer the player to look for a match
- Added a loading status bar in the training loading screen
The full details are on the HMM blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Don't Starve Together Steam Early-Access Starts Monday
- Don’t Starve Together, the stand-alone multiplayer expansion to Don’t Starve, is coming to Steam Early-Access.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launching March 17th
- The Forgotten Realms will soon be overrun with the Elemental Evil cults when Neverwinter: Elemental Evil launches for PC on March 17.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: August 27 Update Sees New Hero and More
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained announces the details of its August 27 beta patch, introducing Tundra, more trap cards, and more.