Hearthstone Players Can Face the Witchwood Starting Soon
Beginning on April 12th, players can join the other brave hunters as they seek the trail of Hagatha the Witch. Hearthstone‘s latest expansion, The Witchwood is almost here, and after it arrives, players can log in to claim three card packs and a random Class legendary card from this expansion for free (for a limited time)! The pre-purchase period is also almost over, where players can purchase a special 50-card pack bundle, as well as the In a Dark Wood card back and 20 more The Witchwood card packs as a bonus.
On April 9th at 11 am PDT, Game Director Ben Brode and Sean “Day” Plott as they wrap up The Witchwood card reveal season. It’s going down on the Hearthstone Twitch channel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Salem Online Full Review
- Originally developed by the team that brought about the much-loved Haven & Hearth sandbox MMO, many players had high hopes for Salem.
- F.E.A.R. Online Press Preview
- F.E.A.R. Online is directly tied in with the series as it takes place sometime after the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and players are...
- World of Tanks: Coming to Xbox One
- Wargaming today announced its free-to-play multiplayer game World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One in 2015. Now the action of World of Tanks: Xb...