Hearthstone Players Can Face the Witchwood Starting Soon
Beginning on April 12th, players can join the other brave hunters as they seek the trail of Hagatha the Witch. Hearthstone‘s latest expansion, The Witchwood is almost here, and after it arrives, players can log in to claim three card packs and a random Class legendary card from this expansion for free (for a limited time)! The pre-purchase period is also almost over, where players can purchase a special 50-card pack bundle, as well as the In a Dark Wood card back and 20 more The Witchwood card packs as a bonus.
On April 9th at 11 am PDT, Game Director Ben Brode and Sean “Day” Plott as they wrap up The Witchwood card reveal season. It’s going down on the Hearthstone Twitch channel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice - Pitch Black Update Now Available
- The Red Solstice devs at Ironward continue to polish the experience and add new content on a regular basis. Today -- in addition to offering 5...
- New Information Added to Wizardry Online Wiki
- In an ongoing effort to help players of Wizardry Online, Sony Online Entertainment has added new information to the Wikia page for the game.
- Titania Trailer Released
- Powered by Unity 3D engine, Lager’s latest project Titania (formerly codenamed T.H.O.R.) is the company’s upcoming epic MMORPG.