Hearthstone Players Can Face the Witchwood Starting Soon
Beginning on April 12th, players can join the other brave hunters as they seek the trail of Hagatha the Witch. Hearthstone‘s latest expansion, The Witchwood is almost here, and after it arrives, players can log in to claim three card packs and a random Class legendary card from this expansion for free (for a limited time)! The pre-purchase period is also almost over, where players can purchase a special 50-card pack bundle, as well as the In a Dark Wood card back and 20 more The Witchwood card packs as a bonus.
On April 9th at 11 am PDT, Game Director Ben Brode and Sean “Day” Plott as they wrap up The Witchwood card reveal season. It’s going down on the Hearthstone Twitch channel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A MicroVolts Ninja Update Battles Pirates
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirates vs Ninjas - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-sty...
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...