Hearthstone Players Can Face the Witchwood Starting Soon
Beginning on April 12th, players can join the other brave hunters as they seek the trail of Hagatha the Witch. Hearthstone‘s latest expansion, The Witchwood is almost here, and after it arrives, players can log in to claim three card packs and a random Class legendary card from this expansion for free (for a limited time)! The pre-purchase period is also almost over, where players can purchase a special 50-card pack bundle, as well as the In a Dark Wood card back and 20 more The Witchwood card packs as a bonus.
On April 9th at 11 am PDT, Game Director Ben Brode and Sean “Day” Plott as they wrap up The Witchwood card reveal season. It’s going down on the Hearthstone Twitch channel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Beta Begins Today
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.
- Studio Wildcard Unveils Jurassic ARK Week
- Studio Wildcard is hosting fun events, contests and releasing new in-game content to thank everyone for making ARK a success.
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Brings Huge Cliffhanger
- ArenaNet left fans with a huge cliffhanger by running an exciting trailer at the end of “Point of No Return”, the thrilling season 2 final...