Hanakai Studio Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Prodigy
Hanakai Studio has launched a Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, a unique tactical RPG game that combines high quality figurines with video games, bringing players into a universe rich in fantasy and action. Prodigy features squad-based figurine combat and takes advantage of NFC (Near Field Communication) technology and a USB game board to bring the game alive on screen. Powered by Unreal Engine 4 and set to debut on PC for a Q4 2015 release, Prodigy will feature both a single player campaign as well as a deep multiplayer experience.
“With this Kickstarter campaign, we’re looking to find dedicated gamers interested in our combination of physical figurines and digital gameplay,” said Jean Bey, CEO and Creative Director, Hanakai. “By joining us as backers we can organise a much broader alpha than we would be able to do alone. Our players will be directly involved in the development process, giving us valuable feedback in the alpha version and fine tuning Prodigy into the best possible game.” Interested backers can help Hanakai Studio reach its goal of $100,000 by pledging at the Kickstarter page.
The Prodigy Kickstarter campaign offers a large variety of unique, exclusive rewards for early supporters. For $400 dollars, Alpha Founders will receive an early access game board and their choice of figurine Company pack, allowing them to take an active role in the game’s development – and also receive the final game upon release. There are many additional rewards available and, depending on the pledge level, backers can receive different types of Company Starter packs which include the final game and digital-only content exclusive to Kickstarter backers. Also available are figurines, artbooks, collector statues and much more. An extensive trailer and full list of Prodigy pledge rewards can be found on the Kickstarter page.
To see Prodigy in action, check out the official Hanakai Studio Twitch channel for a schedule of live gameplay sessions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory Launch Date Revealed
- Lightbulb Crew is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter-MOBA blend Games of Glory will be available on Steam starting this May 27.
- MapleStory 2 Development Officially Confirmed by Nexon
- Nexon officially confirmed the development of MapleStory 2 at GStar 2009. The company also announced that they would be working on other Maple...
- Geneshift Review
- What was one of the best things about the late 80s, early 90s? No, not the music, the amazing action films, food… No, it’s the arcades!