GWENT Closed Beta Delayed
The GWENT development team has announced that the game’s closed beta will be delayed until later this year.
In a message shared to fans today, the team stated:
At E3 we announced that we’d launch the Closed Beta of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game in September. Unfortunately, we feel we need some extra time with the game before we hand it off to you for testing.
We know we can make a first impression only once, and want to be sure everything is ready before we blast off. Delivering a good game is more important to us than keeping a deadline. Still, that doesn’t mean we don’t realize that delays can be disappointing, and we apologize for making you wait. The Closed Beta will now begin on October 25th.
GWENT is a tactical card game based on the minigame of the same name in The Witcher series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Tour
- Perfect World Entertainment has been promoting this new update for virtual wuxia enthusiasts since early September, and it’s worth the wait.
- CharaExpo 201
- Bushiroad has just announced CharaExpo USA 2019 will return for its second year in Anaheim Convention Center, on December 7-8, 2019.
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.