GWENT Closed Beta Delayed
The GWENT development team has announced that the game’s closed beta will be delayed until later this year.
In a message shared to fans today, the team stated:
At E3 we announced that we’d launch the Closed Beta of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game in September. Unfortunately, we feel we need some extra time with the game before we hand it off to you for testing.
We know we can make a first impression only once, and want to be sure everything is ready before we blast off. Delivering a good game is more important to us than keeping a deadline. Still, that doesn’t mean we don’t realize that delays can be disappointing, and we apologize for making you wait. The Closed Beta will now begin on October 25th.
GWENT is a tactical card game based on the minigame of the same name in The Witcher series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin launches on iOS and Android in the West
- MU Origin is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices in the West.
- Play 'Heroes in the Sky' on JC Planet account from Feb. 5th
- JC planet has announced that they will start H.I.S (Heroes in the sky) service from Feb. 5th. With this, JC Planet will be able to add more ga...
- SkyForge: All 13 Classes Available At Launch
- Pick your class and get ready to rock at launch