Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Now Live
Today, ArenaNet announced that Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, the highly-anticipated second expansion to Guild Wars 2, is now live and available at digital and retail stores across North America and Europe. Featuring new mounts and nine elite specializations for each of the classes, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire brings players back to the Crystal Desert where they’ll face off against the rogue god Balthazar and his Forged legions. Acquire mounts, explore the Crystal Desert, and find your way towards Balthazar, the God of War to defeat him once and for all! But mounts are more than just travel! They can aid you against your enemies, help you solve puzzles and so much more!
There are four types of mounts that players can unlock and train using the max-level Mastery character progression system, including:
- The Raptor: Hardy, swift and easy to train, raptors are intelligent creatures that can cross great distances in a single leap.
- The Skimmer: Graceful creatures native to the Elon that can hover for short distances, making them indispensable for crossing large areas of treacherous quicksand or sulfur.
- The Springer: The springer’s greatest strength is their ability to make jaw-dropping vertical leaps.
- The Jackal: Elusive, magical creatures formed of shifting sands and given shape by magical runes that can dissipate into sand to teleport short distances and dash through sand portals.
Path of Fire is live now, so it’s time to explore! You can join us at 3pm EST on our Youtube channel to explore Path of Fire!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces Unified Premium Account System
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced its Unified Premium Account service, the next step in the company...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Review
- Elder Scrolls Online is ZeniMax’s attempt to create an MMORPG set within the beloved Elder Scrolls universe.
- Spirit Tales Reveals 1v5 Boss Battle PvP Trailer
- KoramGame has released a new trailer, showing off the 1v5 boss battle PvP mode set to be released soon.