Guild Wars 2: Dragon’s Reach Pt.1 now available
ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” the newest update to the ongoing saga in the Living World of Guild Wars 2. The third episode in this second season of Living World sees the whole of Tyria now threatened by the Elder Dragon Mordremoth. Attacks by Mordremoth’s minions have stretched ever-farther, from the arid Maguuma wastes to the Timberline Falls and the heart of Kryta.
In “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 1,” all of Tyria must come to understand this dire threat. Players have taken on a central role as heroes who hold the fate of Tyria in their hands. They’re among those who have come to recognize the enormity of Mordremoth’s danger, and now they must work with new and old allies to unite the world’s races against it.
For more info, visit www.guildwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: GTArcade Hosts an Xmas After Xmas Event
- Are you already missing Xmas? It’s always Xmas in Knight’s Fable! Have you ever dreamed of Santa’s arrival, carrying loads of gifts whil...
- Auto Club Revolution: Adds "Alfa Romeo" Car to its Virtual Lineup
- Now Auto Club Revolution players will get the chance to find out for themselves what makes Alfas so desirable with the announcement that one o...
- Ether Saga celebrates third anniversary
- Ether Saga Odyssey is celebrating its third anniversary with fun new updates for its players.