Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of Wintersday Event
Tyria gets ready to celebrate the holiday season, as Guild Wars 2 kicks off its annual in-game event, Wintersday today. ArenaNet invites their players to get set for some new surprises, and some old favorites, as Wintersday lasts from today until January 2nd. This year, players will be able to enjoy some new surprises, including ice castle-themed guild hall decoration pieces and the “Secret Lair of the Snowmen,” a 10-player instance with unique rewards, including Wintergreen-themed weapons. There will also be new additions to the set of candy cane themed weaponry, several new minipets, rare items from the Wintersday gift boxes and new meta-achievements.
Wintersday Events Include:
- The Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle
- Mount races through Divinity’s Reach
- Toypocalypse: Band together with other players to defend gift-bearing dolyaks against an onslaught of malfunctioning toys
- Tixx’s Infinirarium: Enter and help the jolly Toymaker Tixx prepare to share the wonder of Wintersday with all of Tyria
- Bell Choir: Take center stage and make beautiful music to celebrate the season
- Snowball Mayhem: Gather as many gifts as possible in this PvP snowball fight
Best of all, this content is free to all players. More info can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 Stellar Prisoner Update Available
- The “Stellar Prisoner” update is available now and features an exciting new quest involving a mysterious prisoner trapped in a neutron sta...
- Open beta announced for Sword Girls
- Changyou.com has revealed the open beta date for Sword Girls to be March 28.
- Endless Legend Beta Impressions
- Endless Legend is a new turn-based strategy game from the creators of well-received Endless Space, Amplitude Studios. That game considers itse...