Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of Wintersday Event
Tyria gets ready to celebrate the holiday season, as Guild Wars 2 kicks off its annual in-game event, Wintersday today. ArenaNet invites their players to get set for some new surprises, and some old favorites, as Wintersday lasts from today until January 2nd. This year, players will be able to enjoy some new surprises, including ice castle-themed guild hall decoration pieces and the “Secret Lair of the Snowmen,” a 10-player instance with unique rewards, including Wintergreen-themed weapons. There will also be new additions to the set of candy cane themed weaponry, several new minipets, rare items from the Wintersday gift boxes and new meta-achievements.
Wintersday Events Include:
- The Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle
- Mount races through Divinity’s Reach
- Toypocalypse: Band together with other players to defend gift-bearing dolyaks against an onslaught of malfunctioning toys
- Tixx’s Infinirarium: Enter and help the jolly Toymaker Tixx prepare to share the wonder of Wintersday with all of Tyria
- Bell Choir: Take center stage and make beautiful music to celebrate the season
- Snowball Mayhem: Gather as many gifts as possible in this PvP snowball fight
Best of all, this content is free to all players. More info can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GWENT: Iron Judgment Expansion Now Live
- The third expansion for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- SOE Announces Holiday Festivities & More
- The weather outside might be frightful, but Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is bringing forth some game features that are quite delightful!
- League of Angels: New F2P MMORPG goes live
- A new MMORPG by R2Games is now live and ready to play! League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Combining aspects...