Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of the Festival of the Four Winds
For the first time in four years, Queen Jennah of Kryta and the Captains’ Council of Lion’s Arch invite players to the Festival of the Four Winds in Guild Wars 2! The summer celebration begins on July 24th, and Queen Jennah herself will preside over it in Divinity’s Reach. There are several things to do, such as the Boss Blitz melee and where foul villains (represented by Watchknight Mk II) and compete in one-on-one matchups with the most notorious challengers in the Queen’s Gauntlet. In addition, traders, crafters and other mysterious individuals have gathered for the Bazaar of the Four Winds. Whether you’re hunting for sky crystals, bartering for goods, or just relaxing on the beach, there should be something for everyone. Players can also hop on their griffon and take a ride around the cliffs to welcome back the Zephyrites.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Daji Patch 4.9 Livestream Recap and Gallery
- SMITE patch livestream reveals DaJi among other changes. Here's the short and sweet summary!
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Four-Fold Shut Down
- Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) delivers game service shut-down news for Wizardry, Vanguard, Star Wars: Clone Adventures, and Free Realms.
- Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
- Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler a...