Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of the Festival of the Four Winds
For the first time in four years, Queen Jennah of Kryta and the Captains’ Council of Lion’s Arch invite players to the Festival of the Four Winds in Guild Wars 2! The summer celebration begins on July 24th, and Queen Jennah herself will preside over it in Divinity’s Reach. There are several things to do, such as the Boss Blitz melee and where foul villains (represented by Watchknight Mk II) and compete in one-on-one matchups with the most notorious challengers in the Queen’s Gauntlet. In addition, traders, crafters and other mysterious individuals have gathered for the Bazaar of the Four Winds. Whether you’re hunting for sky crystals, bartering for goods, or just relaxing on the beach, there should be something for everyone. Players can also hop on their griffon and take a ride around the cliffs to welcome back the Zephyrites.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us announces first major update to East Legend
- The update includes changes and improvements to existing game elements, as well as new content.
- Heroes of the Storm: Alarak & Braxis Holdout Update Review
- The latest patch introduces us to a new Protoss hero, Alarak, and a new battleground set in the Starcraft universe!
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.