Guardians of Ember Western Publishing Rights go to Gameforge
Guardians of Ember, the Taiwanese hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG originally created by Runewaker (Runes of Magic, Dragon’s Prophet) announced that Gameforge (SoulWorker, Elsword, NosTale) will be acquiring the rights to publish the game in the west. Guardians of Ember combines hack ‘n’ slash and MMORPG genres, where players can choose from four races and six character classes, optimizing their skill sets however they see fit. Featuring fifty-eight different regions, over sixty randomized and challenging dungeons, and foes from all planes of existence, Guardians’ world of Olyndale is vast and filled with challenges. It will be relaunching later this year in North America and Europe through Gameforge, though the game is currently being operated by Insel Games in the west. Gameforge will have information at a later date as to how accounts and game data will be transferred and migrated.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends Begins Open Beta
- Just A Game has announced the open beta of their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
- DC Universe Online Nintendo Switch Port Review
- Fast forward to 2019, and DC Universe Online is coming to the Nintendo Switch! Jason has more on the launch.
- Blacklight Retribution: Parity is Coming
- Hardsuit Labs, the new developer for Blacklight Retribution, has announced that the long-awaited release of its parity update.