Grepolis Unleashes Battle of Troy Event
InnoGames’ Greek strategy game Grepolis, relives the legendary Trojan War with its latest event: “The Battle of Troy”, launched on all game worlds today. Inspired by the epic clash, players will battle their way through a campaign map filled with multiple fighting stages and five types of mercenary armies. Grepolis fans can find these mercenaries by performing regular tasks like city building, research or recruitment. Thus, a higher in-game activity will mean a bigger chance of discovering them all. However, the amount of mercenaries is limited to 10 per day.
The main objective of the event is to defeat all fighting stages on the way to Troy. Each level has a set amount of enemies which will increase in difficulty once they are beaten. To make it more challenging, players have a limit on the amount mercenaries they can use per stage. Yet, they can use the Hero Achilles to boost their combat power by 20%. In addition, the event will reward players via 3 different awards: Trojan Massacre, Conqueror of Troy and Leader of Trojan Mercenaries.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/en/browser-games/grepolis/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load Announces Three New Characters
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce three new heroes will be taking up arms in the Block N Load roster on Thursday 1st October.
- Pokemon Duel Mobile Review
- Pokemon Duel is an energy based, free-to-play game for the iOS and Android platforms.
- WildStar Reveals Final Two Playable Races
- Carbine Studio’s has revealed the final two WildStar races. Joining the Dominion faction we have the diminutive Chua. For the Exiles the mas...