Grepolis Heroes Released on English Worlds
InnoGames has just released the Grepolis Heroes on the English language versions of the game. Andromeda, Heracles, Leonidas and many more – from now on, players have access to numerous Heroes from Greek mythology. All of them have several unique abilities and can be used in battle. The Heroes will only be unlocked on certain new game worlds, in order not to change the balance of already established worlds. English-speaking players can access the Heroes Feature either on the US-world Ithaca or the International world Mochlos.
Heroes are an entirely new kind of special unit. Each of the game’s Heroes is unique and has specific abilities. To be able to recruit a Hero, players must solve island quests in order to get either coins of war or coins of wisdom. Each hero can be assigned to one city from where they can be sent to battle as well. By investing coins of war or coins of wisdom, heroes can level up, which will improve their base values and the power of their special skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Closed Beta Coming Soon
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S. is excited to confirm that the Closed-Beta Test for GoD Factory: Wingmen began on yesterday for players world...
- League of Legends Hexakill Harrowing Review
- The Harrowing is upon us, the annual League of Legends Halloween event. What this means for players are new but temporary special skins: Unde...
- The New Fallout 76 NPCs are Reportedly Stealing From Players
- Players are reporting that the newly-added Fallout 76 NPCs can actually steal weapons from them after they have been downed.