Grand Chase introduces Playhouse system
A new update to Grand Chase introduces Playhouses and more.
The Playhouse system gives players their own customizable playhouse, where players can hang out with friends, decorate their space, and grow their own buffs in a garden. An NPC named Flora will grant players 25 seeds daily, which will grow into Star Candy. This sweet treat can then be exchanged for furniture. More seeds can be earned by visiting friends’ playhouses (and, until April 3, players can earn double the seeds by registering for the “Star Candy for Me” mission). The Playhouse also features an enchanted tree sapling outside the door, which will grow fruit that will offer player buffs if players tend it. The tree offers more powerful buffs as it grows.
Until April 10, players can also participate in an Easter event, and find Egg Suit Fusion Boxes and Fusion Egg Suits in their mailbox.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive, which also publishes Pangya and Trickster Online.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
SG Interactive Offers Refuge and Recreation with New Grand Chase: Heroes Playhouse System
Irvine, Calif. – March 28, 2012 – SG Interactive is giving players of its massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) Grand Chase: Heroes a haven from the darkness of the Eclipse with the introduction of the next Act: Finding Refuge. Beginning today, players can seek refuge while fortifying or socializing in the all new Playhouse system in Grand Chase: Heroes. All players will be given a unique and fully customizable space while providing a hang out for their friends to visit and a garden area where players can grow their own buffs. Players can begin decorating in Grand Chase: Heroes now by registering on the game’s official page for free.
The latest updates to Grand Chase: Heroes include:
- Playhouse System – The customizable social hang outs allow gamers to lounge around and relax before heading into brutal dungeons or bloody player versus player combat.
- Flora, the new gardening NPC and Star Candy – Flora will give everyone 25 seeds each day. Once planted, the seeds grow into Star Candy, which can be used to buy new furniture. Green-thumbed adventurers can earn additional seeds each day by visiting their friends’ Playhouses. Until April 3, at 10 p.m. PDT, players can reap twice as much Star Candy by logging into the game and registering for the “Star Candy for Me” mission.
- Enchanted tree sapling – In front of each Playhouse is an enchanted tree sapling, capable of great power. Players who care for the tree by watering it regularly will see it grow and bear fruit endowed with special player buffs. As the tree grows, its fruit gets more powerful, providing vital boosts that can be used in battle.
- Easter Egg-cellent Hunt – From now until April 10, 10 p.m. PDT, players can check their mailboxes every day for an Egg Suit Fusion Box and select a special Fusion Egg Suit for their favorite characters.
Grand Chase: Heroes is a side-scrolling action MMORPG that allows up to six players to battle monsters in dungeons, or face off against other players in combat. Gamers can engage in team battle and survival modes of gameplay, with each type supporting both tag and item matches. For more information and to play the game for free, visit http://grandchase.gamerage.com/ or become a fan on Facebook.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Onmyoji Review
- I was expecting a beautiful game from NetEase Games’ Onmyoji, a game that uses Japan’s Heian period as its visual theme.
- Battleborn Review: Ode to the 80s
- At its core, Battleborn is a true blue next generation hybrid. It’s half shooter, half third person MOBA.
- Wargaming Announces Unified Premium Account System
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced its Unified Premium Account service, the next step in the company...