Grand Chase celebrates third anniversary
Grand Chase was launched three years ago, and to celebrate, SG Interactive is hosting a special “Tree Time” event.
Players can gather items from dungeons that will allow them to plant trees from March 8-22. Those who grow and maintain a tree can get special prize items, including Third Anniversary armor sets. Grand Chase will also offer a boosted experience this weekend, March 11-13.
SG Interactive (Ntreev) also publishes Pangya, Project Blackout, and Trickster Online.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
MEDIA ALERT: Grand Chase Announces Tree Time Event to Celebrate Third Anniversary
IRVINE, Calif. – March 8, 2010
SG Interactive today unveiled a special Tree Time event to mark three years since the official launch of Grand Chase in North America. Players are invited to participate in the celebration by beating dungeons and gathering items to allow them to plant trees. Those who plant and maintain a tree will be granted special prize items, including custom Third Anniversary armor sets. The celebration fun doesn’t stop there, as Grand Chase will also be offering a 100 percent boost in experience earned this coming weekend, March 11 through March 13. These celebration events come as the new character, Zero, is released. The Tree Time event will be made available March 8 and will run through March 22.
For more information about Grand Chase and the Tree Time event please visit the official website at http://grandchase.ntreev.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.
- MicroVolts Launches Boot Camp Update
- Rock Hippo has released the latest update to MicroVolts today, entitled Boot Camp.
- Magerealm Reveals Angel of June, Casirae
- Casirae has come to the Realm to defend against the growing darkness.