Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Adds Weather and More
The holidays are over, and the team producing Gloria Victis is back at work with major changes in the game’s pre alpha.
The latest update, version 0.1.3, introduces a new weather system, changes to the crafting system, and a new optimization process. Other improvements include increased field of view, improved day and night cycles, weapon balancing, and new music.
Black Eye Games will also be launching a server for US players soon, and is preparing to lift the NDA on the game. More info on these changes can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Sword Hits 10 Million Downloads Across iOS and Android
- Jinsik Shim, founder of NANOO COMPANY revealed that their ARPG Dark Sword reached ten million downloads.
- Hanakai Studio Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Prodigy
- Hanakai Studio announces the start of their Kickstarter campaign for the ambitious tactical RPG, Prodigy.
- Seal Online's 'The Forgotten King' Expansion Arrives Today
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny is receiving an expansion today in the form of "The Forgotten King".