Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Adds Weather and More
The holidays are over, and the team producing Gloria Victis is back at work with major changes in the game’s pre alpha.
The latest update, version 0.1.3, introduces a new weather system, changes to the crafting system, and a new optimization process. Other improvements include increased field of view, improved day and night cycles, weapon balancing, and new music.
Black Eye Games will also be launching a server for US players soon, and is preparing to lift the NDA on the game. More info on these changes can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide Reveals The Dwarf Ranger
- Developer Fatshark announced today that its latest character reveal for Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is Bardin Goreksson.
- Ys Online Open Beta Launches in Europe
- Ys Online The Call of Solum is now officially in Open Beta in Europe. North American users have to keep on waiting though as all other countri...
- Castle Burn Celebrates One Million Player Milestones With Giveaways
- Bluehole PNIX announced today that Castle Burn, their card/strategy battle game is ranked #1 in over 39 countries.