Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Adds Weather and More
The holidays are over, and the team producing Gloria Victis is back at work with major changes in the game’s pre alpha.
The latest update, version 0.1.3, introduces a new weather system, changes to the crafting system, and a new optimization process. Other improvements include increased field of view, improved day and night cycles, weapon balancing, and new music.
Black Eye Games will also be launching a server for US players soon, and is preparing to lift the NDA on the game. More info on these changes can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara Kickstarter Alpha Preview
- The events in Skara take place after an apocalyptic event, caused by Skara's sun, Lôm. In a basic sense, this apocalyptic event caused ...
- ÆRENA: Heading to Gamescom; Presented by ESL
- Cliffhanger Productions Games’ speed-chess-meets-MOBA, cross-platform game ÆRENA will take to the ESL Twitch stage in Hall 9.1 for a global...
- League of Legends Releases Patch 4.11
- Riot Games has released Patch 4.11 for League of Legends, with a primary theme of equalizing the battles in the jungle.