Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5. Transferring to Unity 5 will allow players to have improved FPS, movement fluency, performance, and graphics quality while reducing hardware requirements.
The development team also expects to boost server performance, improve collision checks and the AI system. They are also working on increasing the map past the home island, introducing the sailing system, and reworking existing systems to a new UI.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Captor Begins Closed Beta
- Gamania has announced the start of closed beta testing for Soul Captor.
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack Available Today
- 2K and Gearbox Software announced today that the first add-on content pack for BorderlandsÂ®: The Pre-Sequelâ„˘, Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pa...
- Microsoft Buying Minecraft Maker Mojang
- Microsoft Corp. today announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Mojang, the celebrated Stockholm-based game developer, and the companyâ...