Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5. Transferring to Unity 5 will allow players to have improved FPS, movement fluency, performance, and graphics quality while reducing hardware requirements.
The development team also expects to boost server performance, improve collision checks and the AI system. They are also working on increasing the map past the home island, introducing the sailing system, and reworking existing systems to a new UI.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deck Heroes Sky Arena Challenge Announced
- Global game developer IGG (I Got Games) is adding an all new special feature to Deck Heroes.
- Final Blade Update Adds German Language and More
- SkyPeople released a new update for their mobile RPG, Final Blade that added German Language support to the game.
- Heroes of the Storm: New Demo Videos Showcased at PAX East 2014
- With PAX East now in full swing, Blizzard Activision has release two new promo videos for their upcoming MOBA title: Heroes of the Storm.