Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5. Transferring to Unity 5 will allow players to have improved FPS, movement fluency, performance, and graphics quality while reducing hardware requirements.
The development team also expects to boost server performance, improve collision checks and the AI system. They are also working on increasing the map past the home island, introducing the sailing system, and reworking existing systems to a new UI.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Announces PAX West Lineup
- Trion is bringing four of its titles - Atlas Reactor, Trove, RIFT, and ArcheAge to the PAX West show floor
- Black Desert Online Name Registration Opens Tuesday
- Black Desert Online fans, a quick reminder: name registration will be available tomorrow, Tuesday February 9.
- PUBG MOBILE Teams Up With Capcom for 'Resident Evil 2' Collaboration
- Tencent Games and Capcom have teamed up to bring some new, exciting content to PUBG Mobile, themed around Resident Evil 2.