Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5. Transferring to Unity 5 will allow players to have improved FPS, movement fluency, performance, and graphics quality while reducing hardware requirements.
The development team also expects to boost server performance, improve collision checks and the AI system. They are also working on increasing the map past the home island, introducing the sailing system, and reworking existing systems to a new UI.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Teases Tier 2 Transformation for Aisha
- A new manwha posted today on Kill3rCombo's website announced that Aisha's Battle Magician evolution will be arriving to the world of...
- EA's Nick Earl Joins Kabam as New President of Studios
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play mobile games for traditional players, today announced it has hired Electronic Arts vet...
- Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
- Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.