Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
Gloria Victis’s latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.
The first major change is the introduction of fights between NPCs. Players will discover animals and people playing hunter and prey. Human factions will also battle each other, eventually waging wars on their own.
Resource nodes are no longer infinite, marking the second major change in Gloria Victis. Resources will deplete and be replaced with other resources, forcing players to constantly look for the best gathering areas.
Finally, changes have been made to the character selection menu, while work continues on the launcher and implementation of dynamic events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 9 Gets a Date and New Trailer
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that Star Trek Online will launch its latest content update, Season 9: A New Accord, on April 22.
- Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
- Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
- MMOHuts Livestream 2/13: World of Tanks, SMITE, and Nosgoth
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special Pre-Presidents Day Weekend stream. Join us for special giveaways including SMITE Jandroid ...