Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
Passive abilities let players customize their characters further to suit their playstyle, with skills like weapon and armor efficiency. Players can also now upgrade gates, fortification defenses, and hire stronger guards for their structures.
Forward looking, Gloria Victis will be adding siege machines, a new inventory system, and an expanded world. You can read more about these updates in this blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South 2017: Day Three/Closing Thoughts – PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds, Doublekick Heroes, and Eternal
- As my time in San Antonio draws to a close, I have to feel incredibly fortunate to be here.
- Path of Exile - Sacrifice of the Vaal update now available
- Grinding Gear Games has just released a new updated titled "Sacrifice of the Vaal" for their F2P dungeon-crawler 'Path of Exile...
- Warframe PS4 and XB1 Get Silver Grove Update
- Digital Extremes brings its huge new Warframe update, The Silver Grove, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles today.