Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
Passive abilities let players customize their characters further to suit their playstyle, with skills like weapon and armor efficiency. Players can also now upgrade gates, fortification defenses, and hire stronger guards for their structures.
Forward looking, Gloria Victis will be adding siege machines, a new inventory system, and an expanded world. You can read more about these updates in this blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dinosaurs join Zombies Monsters Robots with New T-Rekt Update
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...
- WildStar Discusses Combat Stat Revamp
- Carbine Studios is excited to share the latest WildStar deep dive, this time focusing on Class Stat Refactoring.
- Summer Events Are Live In ROSE Online
- ROSE Online has launched a series of summer events for its players.