Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
Passive abilities let players customize their characters further to suit their playstyle, with skills like weapon and armor efficiency. Players can also now upgrade gates, fortification defenses, and hire stronger guards for their structures.
Forward looking, Gloria Victis will be adding siege machines, a new inventory system, and an expanded world. You can read more about these updates in this blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth All Access & Double XP Weekend!
- As Nosgoth builds towards Open Beta, targeted for this Winter, all gamers are invited to join the battle for a four day period with exclusive ...
- FACEIT and Twitch Create New Esports League
- The initiative's flagship league, ECS - Counter-Strike will be the first professional esports league to offer teams co-ownership.
- Creative Destruction Reaches 20 Million Downloads on Steam and Mobile
- Titan Studios announced that their game, Creative Destruction hit 20 million downloads across Steam and Mobile today.